odd that they're not in the DLCobject28.cat...??? Not the first time I've encountered this. Was looking for some decal the other other day, and couldn't find them.

might have to extract dump all the cats to find them?? 

Nowhere to be found, at least they don't extract, which might mean 5 things, from most to least probable :

- They were omitted from the DLCData028.cat intentionnally with the calls for them as a placeholder. <<== (Innocent looking arrow pointing at the most probable reason, considering other decals are in the same situation.)

- The were omitted from the DLCData028.cat by error.

- They are aliased to another decal set. (Nope, they don't show up.)

- There was an error in the name of the decal called. (But there is no eligible decal in the DLCData028.cat or anything close to what they should be in any other CAT.)

- For some reason they don't extract AND don't show up on CAT extractors AND don't show up in-game. (Yeah, riiiiiight.)

I concur with what Gunrunner wrote.

BTW, for those who didn't already know: One can easily search all .cat/.dlc files at once with the catextractor from Mues Toolbox. In this post:  https://combatace.com/forums/topic/88951-some-newbie-questions/?do=findComment&comment=724535  it's shown exemplarily for shader files.

Edited by mue
grammar
  • Like 1

Thanks for the help guys! Apparently they were not included in the DL. I've extracted every .cat file and they are nowhere to be found.