• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GKABS

View File Ramon Airbase Israel
      This is uncomplete work for the Ramon Airbase Israel If anyone would like to complete it that will be great,  as I really don’t have the time to finish it.  you will find the max file as well as the link to the AB for google map and some screenshots that I used to get the AB models.
      Google map link to the AB

Submitter GKABS Submitted 08/18/2019 Category Structures  
    • By GKABS
      This is uncomplete work for the Ramon Airbase Israel If anyone would like to complete it that will be great,  as I really don’t have the time to finish it.  you will find the max file as well as the link to the AB for google map and some screenshots that I used to get the AB models.
      Google map link to the AB

• By GKABS
      I'm considering making additional airbase designs for the game and would love some ideas from the community in what to design. It would be beneficial if you could provide links, and images for the airbases that you might have in mind. 
      So, please feel free to post replies with your thoughts (: 
      The more information that is provided the better the models will be.
    • By flightdude
      Hi my fellow flyers, just a moment of your time ! does anyone know how to stop my aircraft from shifting? I have put in static mode (well not so static I have just disabled the engine and control surfaces in data ini. and then edit in a map editor for custom missions to place the aircraft at location desired within the mission txt file all seems ok when start SFP1 and there she is my so called static aircraft not going anywhere but staying on the grass yipppeee ! arrgh but wait a minute if you look close enough you can see the aircraft shifting ever so slightly mmmm I thought I got it aircraft not moving prop is static no pilot! this problem I have spent hours trying to solve it! the time you take off for a mission the static is one end of airfield the time you get back its at the other end lol so annoying! so if anyone can help and give me some pointers if you please before I pull my hair out and kick the cat !!! no not really I love animals....cheers oh by the way its a SBU5 Dauntlass and F4U-1 Corsair and running SFP1

flightdude

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..