DEVIL11

Can someone explain why I’m getting these messages during the unzip

I get these error messages during the 7zip unprocess idk why but I get this with the harriers AV-8B Harrier Na and plus but not only that but with the polish Mig-21 pack as well can someone help me get rid of these messages

147905F6-BD0B-49C7-B272-FE82F2F9A75D.jpeg

D7A39BAC-6759-48B1-99BA-3F8E09E29331.jpeg

63435BA8-562E-4340-834B-6011F0C478B9.jpeg

9576A864-ED05-4B26-B33E-58ABC10B3B98.jpeg

Link to the file?

a link to the file would be helpful. can't give help if we don't know where to look.

also, is you unzipper the most current? We've had several issues in the past year or so with folks using an outdated zip utillity

no problem here all ok

how fast your Broadband if you have it.../...mine 200MB used to give me so fast a download (over25mb/s )sometimes files corrupted,so had to slow d\l down..

Edited by russouk2004

Honestly not sure how to tell to be honest and how would I slow down the download speed if possible

Edited by DEVIL11

The errors you're seeing are there especially in the multi-part file. It's just compressed weird with all files being required to have been downloaded before you unzip part one. Not to mention that there's a .jpg in one of the files that corrupt. Regardless if you use an updated version of 7zip you still should be able to use the files as they are. I do agree that file should be cleaned up. Maybe Yakarov could fix it. Can someone who knows him give him the ask? Downloading at any speed shouldn't be an issue. File transfers happen in a checksum method. 

Yes everyone one I have downloaded have the .jpg file corrupted and I still wouldn’t have been able to I tried putting everything in my aircraft folder and nothing 

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you wrote. Can you try again? Thanks.

I d/led the AV-8B (first aircraft), all 5 parts. I had NO issues whatsoever in unzipping it.

Perhaps, you might like to try taking my advice, from my 1st post, and try getting the MOST RECENT version of WinRAR?? Looking at the screen shot you posted, your menu isn't the same as the latest version (5.41). As I said before, there have been many members reporting issues, that have been cured by using the latest version.

Also, can you try and put a little effort into using punctuation in you posts? It's almost impossible to try and decode what you're trying to say

the screenshot below is from said WinRAR 5.41, and you can see the difference

winrar541-latest.jpg

This is really strange. I downloaded those files also time ago to check if everything is fine and no single issue. (winrar 5.41) Also, haven't heard similar reports. 

I could re-upload file..but I don't think it will change anything - because I will upload exactly same files...so not sure what to clean up.  

Try to download newer version of 7zip or rar.

jarek, there's nothing wrong with your files. it's an 'end user' issue that we've dealt with before

Ok so I downloaded the latest winrar same thing happens. So I don’t understand why this happens but thanks everyone for ur time and help with this issue 

Bandizip is pretty good too.