• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dtmdragon

View File Mirage III & Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      Mirage III and Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      This mod corrects the Stock Third Wire Gun Sights for the Mirage IIICJ Shahak, Mirage IIICJ Shahak (71), Nesher and as a bonus the DLC 17 RAAF Mirage fighters.
      I recently read the Osprey book Israeli 'Mirage and Nesher Aces' and 'Mirage III vs Mig-21 Six Day War 1967.' Both books are full of gun camera images of Israeli Mirage IIICJ and Nesher fighters killing MIGs.
      From these I realised Third Wire has made an error on all the Mirage gun sights by aligning the (horizontally elongated) aircraft reference cross with the gun bore-sight and thus the gun piper. In the Nesher and Mirage IIIO that leaves the actual gun bore-sight cross sitting above the gun piper doing nothing.
      This mod corrects the position and alignment of the aircraft reference cross, gun piper and gun bore-sight cross (Nesher and Mirage IIIO).
      This correction should be applied to any other version of Mirage III, Mirage 5, Nesher or Dagger you have that uses a Third Wire Mirage cockpit and/ or Mirage gun sight.
      CombatAce fair use agreement applies.
      Cheers,
      Dan.
      Submitter dtmdragon Submitted 05/03/2019 Category Avionics  
    • By dtmdragon
      Mirage III and Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      This mod corrects the Stock Third Wire Gun Sights for the Mirage IIICJ Shahak, Mirage IIICJ Shahak (71), Nesher and as a bonus the DLC 17 RAAF Mirage fighters.
      I recently read the Osprey book Israeli 'Mirage and Nesher Aces' and 'Mirage III vs Mig-21 Six Day War 1967.' Both books are full of gun camera images of Israeli Mirage IIICJ and Nesher fighters killing MIGs.
      From these I realised Third Wire has made an error on all the Mirage gun sights by aligning the (horizontally elongated) aircraft reference cross with the gun bore-sight and thus the gun piper. In the Nesher and Mirage IIIO that leaves the actual gun bore-sight cross sitting above the gun piper doing nothing.
      This mod corrects the position and alignment of the aircraft reference cross, gun piper and gun bore-sight cross (Nesher and Mirage IIIO).
      This correction should be applied to any other version of Mirage III, Mirage 5, Nesher or Dagger you have that uses a Third Wire Mirage cockpit and/ or Mirage gun sight.
      CombatAce fair use agreement applies.
      Cheers,
      Dan.
    • By ludo.m54

View File Mirage F-1EQ-2
      This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
      During the late 1970's, Iraq placed an order for a variant of the Mirage F1, designated as the Mirage F1EQ, which were specially modified for extended range to perform strike missions.
      Covered unit :
      79th Squadron
      Installation :
      - Copy and paste the Objects folder in your mod folder.

Crédits :
      - Aircraft : Flying Toaster, BPAO and Centurion-1.
      - Cockpit : Brain32, Centurion-1 and Crusader.
      - Skins : Ludo.m54.
      - Decals : Ludo.m54.
      - Templates : Brain32, ACE888 and Ludo.m54.
      - Avionics and data tweaks : Crusader.
      - FM : Baffmeister.
      - Interception light : Coupi
      - Weapons : Ravenclaw_007 and Denissoliveira
      - Seat : Denissoliveira
      - Hangars et loading screens : Ludo.m54.
      A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered.
      Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this.
      This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
      Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
      Enjoy
      The Mirage F.1 Team
      Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 04/22/2019 Category Mirage F1  
    • By ludo.m54
      This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
      During the late 1970's, Iraq placed an order for a variant of the Mirage F1, designated as the Mirage F1EQ, which were specially modified for extended range to perform strike missions.
      Covered unit :
      79th Squadron
      Installation :
      - Copy and paste the Objects folder in your mod folder.

Crédits :
      - Aircraft : Flying Toaster, BPAO and Centurion-1.
      - Cockpit : Brain32, Centurion-1 and Crusader.
      - Skins : Ludo.m54.
      - Decals : Ludo.m54.
      - Templates : Brain32, ACE888 and Ludo.m54.
      - Avionics and data tweaks : Crusader.
      - FM : Baffmeister.
      - Interception light : Coupi
      - Weapons : Ravenclaw_007 and Denissoliveira
      - Seat : Denissoliveira
      - Hangars et loading screens : Ludo.m54.
      A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered.
      Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this.
      This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
      Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
      Enjoy
      The Mirage F.1 Team
    • By dtmdragon

View File F-4E(F) Air Superiority Fighter (Luftwaffe)
      Proposed F-4E(F) Air Superiority Fighter (Luftwaffe) addon for the F-4F Pack by ravenclaw_007 and team.

Based on the official McDonnell Douglas report/ sales pitch dated September 1970 detailing the specifications for the proposed F-4E(F) Air Superiority Fighter for the West German Luftwaffe: 

Included:
      - F-4E(F)

Gameplay notes:
      - Due to its lower empty weight this aircraft is slightly faster, more maneuverable, has quicker acceleration and a lower stalling speed than a standard statted or hard wing F-4E.
      - It has a slightly lower (according to McDonnell's specifications,) stalling speed than the F-4F.
      - The radar (APG-120) is the same model as on the F-8E Crusader so has a lower performance than the radar on the F-4E/F with no AIM-7 capability. Cockpit radar display and radar range lights have been changed match the APG-120 radar.
      - Rear cockpit is empty with no WSO or controls etc. If you read the McDonnell report the ability to fit the cockpit controls, displays and ejection seat was to be retained if required. So the glass would not have been faired over etc.

Animation / Function
      - Canopy
      - Hook
      - Gun Vent ______________ automatic when gun is fired or as soon as the landing gear is deployed
      - Brake Chute____________ works with the Air Brake below 150kts

NOTE:
      You MUST have the F-4F pack installed for this to work: 

Hangar and Loading screens are in 1920 x 1080

Installation:
      - Drop all files into your mod folder the way they are setup in this pack and overwrite if ask to
      - If you are unsure about the way how mods are installed, check the knowledge base at CombatAce!

Credits for F-4F Pack:
      - original model by TW , BPAO , Crab_02
      - cockpits from TW
      - Testpilots , Fanatic Modder , Soulfreak , Crusader
      - new updated model , textures and weapons by ravenclaw_007
      Submitter dtmdragon Submitted 02/26/2019 Category What If Hangar  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..