Sign in to follow this  

All we do is bitch about how bad the game is in mp, but its not that bad, so what if 1/15 launches actually works.

It's just rather bothersome to me to see that nobody is playing on HL, or anywhere.

So please can we get on to the hyperlobby, atleast to vent our frustrations (in real time).

Its just a request, all posts are welcome.

Yes thats right, if you jump over to JDs Hangar you can read my post about the HyperLobby and Strike Fighters. Just hang in there. It will be fixed. 8)

Guest Ranger332

may be we should set time on certain days for all Biohaz member to have a "shoot out"

say sat night 8 pm central ???

Ill be there, since I dont have to work.

I hope everybody reads this post

Honestly, what is the POINT trying HL when MP is totally broken, STILL!!!

This game is so frustrating because it's so good but so broken. MP on PC is a critical part of any game in the 21st century - any flight sim/especially combat flight sim that does not get this right might as well go into the bin.

I haven't tried HL since before the patch. It always worked for me though! Don't understand everyones complaints, guess I'm lucky. Only problem I had was rarely anyone in there to shoot me down :shock: .............like they do every weekend in IL2.

Don't understand everyones complaints?????? WTF? You must have the magic version of the game - or you must have the magic computer. Send your CD to TK along with your computer so they can find out wtf is wrong with the MP in SF. :roll:

This game is cheap and poorly designed that why we can't play on line and besides its so easy to hack the flight models its not worth wasting our time trying to play on line to many cheaters out there and this game has a big neon sign saying come and and hack. But it looks great and there are all these great skins and addons for a worth less game what a waist of time trying to play.