• Similar Content

• By viper63a

View File SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.1) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.2) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music v7
      By Viper 04/26/2020
      Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.
      I made these upgraded alternate "Korean Air War" themed Menu screens to go with Do335's "SF2 Wings Over Korea" package!

Pleae unzip the compressed file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are some alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT and MENU folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT and MENU folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\Strikefighter2 Korea\

Enjoy!
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 03/15/2015 Category Menus  
    • By viper63a
      SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.2) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music v7
      By Viper 04/26/2020
      Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.
      I made these upgraded alternate "Korean Air War" themed Menu screens to go with Do335's "SF2 Wings Over Korea" package!

Pleae unzip the compressed file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are some alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT and MENU folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT and MENU folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\Strikefighter2 Korea\

Enjoy!
    • By GKABS

View File 3 Russian Pilots
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      What's included:
      3 new russian Pilot models
      All my files should include the Strike Fighters 2 Series game file (.old) and the texture required.
      This is for the SF2 series ONLY.
      Installation:
      Copy the files to Objects\pilot folder
      Add these lines to the _DATA.INI file to any jet you would like to add the new pilot too.
      [Pilot]
      PilotModelName=XXX                     <---- replace the XXX with the .old file name for the pilot
      PilotHeadNodeName=GK_Head    <----
      if you have a two-seater add the Copilot as well.
      [CoPilot]
      PilotModelName=XXX                     <---- replace the XXX with the .old file name for the pilot

If you need any further help please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/

LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop
      Fuse
      FaceGen
      If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Submitter GKABS Submitted 05/01/2020 Category Pilot Mods  
    • By GKABS
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      What's included:
      3 new russian Pilot models
      All my files should include the Strike Fighters 2 Series game file (.old) and the texture required.
      This is for the SF2 series ONLY.
      Installation:
      Copy the files to Objects\pilot folder
      Add these lines to the _DATA.INI file to any jet you would like to add the new pilot too.
      [Pilot]
      if you have a two-seater add the Copilot as well.
      [CoPilot]

If you need any further help please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/

LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop
      Fuse
      FaceGen
      If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
    • By GKABS
      This was requested by paulopanz that I was working on for the past 4 days using Fuse software and I think it is completed,  I am working to make a hight altitude helmet for the Mig-25 so I should have two pilots. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..