Hello, everyone I need your help please and thoughts.  I have been doing my testing using the easy mod in game difficulty and after getting more than one feedback regarding the Ali Al Salem and the aircraft explode and lose its wings soon as the game start.  I started investigating and I found I am getting the same after I switched to normal game difficulty.  What do you think is the error that makes the aircraft explode.  for information, I used airfield7 as a building block.  I have flattened more terrains to accommodate the size of the base 

This is really mind-boggling and really frustrating me as I spent countless hours making the airbase. 

Annotation 2019-05-18 174004.png

Furthermore, I just deleted all the add-on mods for the airbase and it works fine.  so maybe it's one of the add-ons of the air base that cause the explosion

[TargetArea218]
Name=Ali Al-Salem Airbase
Position=638000.00,358000.00
Alignment=FRIENDLY
Location=10
AirfieldDataFile=airfield102_Data.ini
ActiveYear=0
Radius=6000
NumSquadrons=2
Target[001].Type=Runway102
Target[001].Offset=0.00,0.00
Target[001].Heading=330

I will try to add everything one at a time and run the game until I find the cause of the explosion.  But please if you have any idea let me know as it is a time-consuming job

Edited by gkabs

I just found out what is causing the airplanes to crash.  Somehow the airbase gate or the watchtowers are the culprits,  so I just deleted them for the _TARGETS.ini file and everything works ok.  so please replace what you have with the new _TARGETS.ini that I am attaching this post. please send your feedback.

_TARGETS.zip

Hi gkabs! This problem you are experienceign is very annoying! As you stated before, one of the mods is corrupt or has compatibility issues. Maybe, what is messing it up is the year, or nationality, or maybe the aircraft itself. The thing is, the issue is non specific. I am glad you culd sort it out. Regards, and congratulations for this beautifull airbase!!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gkabs said:

I just found out what is causing the airplanes to crash.  Somehow the airbase gate or the watchtowers are the culprits,  so I just deleted them for the _TARGETS.ini file and everything works ok.  so please replace what you have with the new _TARGETS.ini that I am attaching this post. please send your feedback.

_TARGETS.zip

Thank´s

• Like 1