Hi bros

is there any plan to make AJ-1 Savage in CA or other modelers?

If not.....I am a texture and skin publisher....then think about that.which plane is  similar to savage to make texture for it?do you have any idea?

sorry about my bad language....

images.jpg

• Like 3

for the sf2 series, no

and CL, a simple yes or no answer would have been more than sufficent, ok? We don't give a rat's about what's available for FSX in the SF2 forums. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Wrench said:

for the sf2 series, no

and CL, a simple yes or no answer would have been more than sufficent, ok? We don't give a rat's about what's available for FSX in the SF2 forums. Thanks!

calm down bro:ty:.dont be angry.I didnt say about FSX...I only want know your idea about models that are similar to savage to work on their skins.somthing like .......spinners or ValAstur or Geary works......

none. it's a rather specific shape and has very odd engine arrangements

you might get Capun to make one  .. of course, then nobody else will be able to have ti.

• Thanks 1

Be patient. We can't have all the aircrafts models. I mean we can have - but not all at once. 

I would rather wait and have a proper model than painting some other aircraft for mockup.

I guess. It is all about individual preferences...quantity or quality.  I think it is better to wait. 

There will be Savage one day for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

none. it's a rather specific shape and has very odd engine arrangements

you might get Capun to make one  .. of course, then nobody else will be able to have ti.

thanks ....my friend:ty:

1 hour ago, yakarov79 said:

Be patient. We can't have all the aircrafts models. I mean we can have - but not all at once. 

I would rather wait and have a proper model than painting some other aircraft for mockup.

I guess. It is all about individual preferences...quantity or quality.  I think it is better to wait. 

There will be Savage one day for sure. 

its true...i believe that.we must wait ...:good:

Pffft who need Crapun to do anything !! More talent on here than on his wevil infested site.....Ooops did I say that out loud ? oh well ...........................It is an interesting Aeroplane though I must say.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, kurdistan1 said:

calm down bro:ty:.dont be angry.I didnt say about FSX...I only want know your idea about models that are similar to savage to work on their skins.somthing like .......spinners or ValAstur or Geary works......

Oh Just to Clarify this, Wrench wasn't meaning you in his comment Kurdistan, he was directing the comment to Charlie Lima I believe. :airplane:

29 minutes ago, trotski00 said:

Ooops did I say that out loud ?

perhaps your ban will be banned now. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, yakarov79 said:

perhaps your ban will be banned now. 

Ahhh the Bugger has banned me twice already , he obviously had nothing better to do , so a third ban, though unlikely , as I have a slight inkling I may never be allowed on his site again, would be hard to acheive, but what a nice accolade a triple ban would be hahahahaha. I may even get a laurel leaf for my achievement !!! :biggrin:

Edited by trotski00
  • Haha 1