S.A.S.thumb.jpg.5f77a3ba654f0b7c3de52308de7c66ba.jpg

CNC: "Congratulations soldier, the enemy has been scattered and defeated. You have averted a certain catastrophe this day. You are the shadow that protects our world from those who are bent on destroying it. Thank you."

• Like 6

This pencil-drawing took me for about 7 hours with a very short break. I even didn't try to paint shadows because I could spoil everything and I was afraid of it. 

Do you still remember this awesome game, gentlemen?

Thanks for the support, friends. I really appreciate it. :smile:

On 01.06.2019 at 3:20 PM, JacksonM said:

Do you still remember this awesome game, gentlemen?

Hmmm, what on earth I'm talking about? Which one? :biggrin:

Gentlemen, if somebody didn't guess what the game it is, in fact, I can easily answer your question: this is Counter Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.

Yep, I know that anybody could object and tell me that's not an awesome game but as for me, guys, this is the best game amongst the Counter Strike series. I never mind there's low graphics in that game, I even like it! Indeed, I like the weapon models very much and the NPC models also. The maps in Deleted Scenes are varied and made in a good taste, not to mention the big list of munitions which can be used in this versatile game. By the way, this game is quite exciting thanks to an interesting, sometimes amazing plot. And at last... This is a big sandbox.

Thanks to the developer console I can bring to life a lot of cool ideas. Do you know, guys, what inspired me to draw this picture? Certainly, that was the Condition Zero game! :biggrin:

When I was making this topic, I expected someone to guess the name of the game looking at the quote of Command and Control speech, which I wrote below the picture. I've also left a prompt in the tags. Of course, if anyone didn't play this game, he couldn't tell it's name. In this way I was trying to find the people who have also liked Condition Zero. :smile: 

Now I've explained everything what I wanted. If somebody have read it to the very end - I want thank you for the attention, mates. I'm just a little bit upset that such a cool game is forgotten. I have a lot of interesting ideas on this topic, if I only knew how to make new missions...

If you like old Counter Strike titles, I also recommend checking out the obscure granddaddy of them all - Damage Inc. (originally a Macintosh title from 1997, based on the Marathon 2 engine, but eventually ported over to Windows). We Mac Heads enjoyed this one on our beige-colored Power Macs back in the '90s, running System  7 or 8 :biggrin:  - while most of the world was on Windows 95. The original website for Damage Inc. is still online (http://www.paranoidproductions.com/damage/). I think the game is abandon ware now so you might be able to find it by doing some Googling for either the Mac or Windows version.

Von S :buba:

Intro pic. of Damage Inc.

5cf4051c43ef2_ScreenShot2019-06-02at11_11_58AM.png.88427bde477ebc20d351f7fe84053e9b.png

• Thanks 1

Thank you, VonS. You're the first who told me about this game, I knew nothing about it before today. I'm sure I have to find out more, that would be quite interesting for me :smile:

• Like 1