Bit of a pain as theres quite few oddities..odd polys vetices......some parts arent corrects size..needs resetting as X-Form Reset.

mapping...when texture added will soon fill up...luckily can use a lot of the other sabre textures for gears interiors etc etc..

cylinder mapped fuse but need cut few polys to tidy it up,as some are centred and offset the mapping...mapping started...done template...well basic one to map ...

fuse.jpg

sss.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

excellent work Russ. As said, don't rush through it! 

Fix whatever you think needs fixing; we ain't in not rush!

my plan, once I have the base template, is a generic NM skin. Some of our other painters are FAR better than I for the three-tone SEA post 63 skins! (I'll be glad to make all the decals, though)

If you need some reference books, I've a couple in the Library!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hey Russ, will you divide the fuselage and wings into seperate maps? Would be cool so we can add more details to these parts :drinks:

• Like 1

Can do,started to map to this scale now...will complete it then make map each for left wing ------Right Wing, -------Nose,------Fuselage   and see how it looks...not a problem

• Like 4

On 30.6.2019 at 3:10 AM, Wrench said:

when I ran the animations in Mue's Viewer, it seemed REALLY odd the gears each had their own. 

this is great Russ!! Many thanks! 

I also found hiding in my KAW mods folder, Fast Cargo's (uncompleted) F-84B/C Thunderjets from 2010. Seem like they just need skinning & FM work

Still got the Temps! :biggrin:

Unbenannt-1.jpg

• Like 3

Right royal pain this is  zur ur a bugger...lol...lots to reset as sizes reported wrong,luckily so far been lucky..lots of stray polys and vertices,weird edges from nowhere etc etc.....no awkward anim yet to redo....redone jpgs...sticking with 2048 atm....can be resized before its skinned. (geary get yer rivets ready lol)..    ignore gaps and black spaces...textures will soon fill these up you bet ur ass lol....thats for the textures when rolled out...fo bit like intake and jet pipe etc etc

sorted fuselage...jpgs are...JUST A TASTER...NO MORE PLEASE KEV...LOL...i NEED SAY NO ...JUST KIDDING M8...DONT MIND REALLY...fekkin caps lock sz...

SAB FUSELAGE.

SAB NOSE

SAB WINGS.

123.jpg

SAB NOSE.jpg

SAB FUSELAGE.jpg

SAB WINGS.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I didn't mean, or want, to put you through so much!! My apologies, along with my thanks!!

Souli, brother, I'll gladly take them, if you want to PM them to me! It'd save me many, many hours!

Damn - Gonna be F#@kin BAD A$$ when done..............................Nice work so far!

02ba075b8a961cf4a3e0493c5bb9a6ca.jpg

• Like 4

really good profiles; just a pity the individual squadrons aren't named. (I did recognize a few insignia, like the sea bird for 101st FS, MASS ANG)

EDIT: olppss! this dumb-ass just opened the jpgs and didn't bother readin the NAMES of them!! DOOOOUHHHH!!

• Haha 1

On ‎05‎.‎07‎.‎2019 at 7:49 PM, Wrench said:

I didn't mean, or want, to put you through so much!! My apologies, along with my thanks!!

Souli, brother, I'll gladly take them, if you want to PM them to me! It'd save me many, many hours!

Did I ever send em? 

Was the H ever released? cannot remember now.

so much to do to it I gave it a rest...its still being done....eventually...

• Thanks 1