Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Midway 2019

looks good  I wanna see Apollo 11 too...remastered looks wicked

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 3

anyone else notice the TBD's parked on the US carrier? Even if only CGI might be the first time they've shown up in film since 1941's  "Dive Bomber" (find it if you've never seen it -- it's in COLOR!!)

• Like 2

On 6/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, Wrench said:

anyone else notice the TBD's parked on the US carrier? Even if only CGI might be the first time they've shown up in film since 1941's  "Dive Bomber" (find it if you've never seen it -- it's in COLOR!!)

Speaking of TBD's I thought I would share this.

• Like 2

Got to see Midway yesterday at the cinema and was pleasantly surprised at the historical story and characters included. There were a few over the top action moments but overall really good considering some of the WWII films of recent years. This was more towards the Tora Tora Tora direction and certain critics seem to have got this film so wrong.

• Like 1

So Many Things Lost I grew up with guys like Matt And Mike Gay My Farther Was a member of VFB151 And Other Squads Blue Sharks He Always Told Me Not To Steel A Squadron Emblon Of An Octupus Holding Multiple Weapons Looking Down 135 Degrees I think he passed it on 4 good discharges USN,USNR,USANG,USANGR I Would Of Liked To Have A Copy Of Those Moratai Guys.

I just got back from seeing Midway and it was better than I thought it was going to be. I did feel like it was a bit too much the story of Dick Best and VB-6 and not enough the story of the Battle of Midway. I think that the overall story in the 1976 version was better in that respect.

• Like 1