GKABS

F-22s deployed to Qatar for the first time

The U.S. Air Force has confirmed that F-22 Raptor stealth fighters were deployed to Qatar.

U.S. Air Force announced that the fifth-generation jet fighters have arrived in Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar for the first time to “defend American forces and interests in the U.S. Central Command area of responsibility.”

The Military.com reported that Raptors have in the past been stationed at Al Dhafra Air Base, United Arab Emirates. The fifth-generation fighter had been part of the air campaign against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria since the fight began in 2014; they returned home last fall, and were replaced by F-15C Eagles earlier this year.

The F-22, a critical component of the Global Strike Task Force, is designed to project air dominance, rapidly and at great distances and defeat threats attempting to deny access to our nation’s Air Force, Army, Navy and Marine Corps. The F-22 cannot be matched by any known or projected fighter aircraft.

Screenshot_20190630-183953_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

bringing a light sabre into a knife fight

i hope there would be no fighting though

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cosmoseed said:

bringing a light sabre into a knife fight

i hope there would be no fighting though

I agree but thats up to the Iranians and we all know just how unstable they can be. :sad:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

I agree but thats up to the Iranians and we all know just how unstable they can be. :sad:

no nation is suicidal, they will push as far as they think they can and then back off because of what ever face saving reason they choose to give.

they probably also realize that we wont be staying to fix what we break this time around

• Like 1

17 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

no nation is suicidal, they will push as far as they think they can and then back off because of what ever face saving reason they choose to give.

they probably also realize that we wont be staying to fix what we break this time around

I agree that no nation is suicidal but some nations make better and more rational choices than others sometimes. Iran could very well push it too far in a miscalculation or they may think not pushing too far is a bigger risk. It's a crap shoot with them.By them i mean the government and religious leaders there. A lot of the Iranian people in a lot of ways have been hostages for decades.

• Like 1

On 1‏/7‏/2019 at 6:13 PM, whiteknight06604 said:

true, if the US strikes were approved after hitting the hawk, i think we`d be reading 100$ or more per oil barrel, which would be a disaster to everybody, except "some", desert storm and Iraqi freedom were somehow far away from the straits you know what um sayin?

Guys, is there a map for the Syria Civil War? A conversion on IsraelME map perhaps? Dos anyone working on it?