18 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Gents, to see if it's a good price, worthy of spending our hard earned cash, just add up the cost fo the 5 games, 2 expansion packs and 29 DLCs

Number don't lie, and I'm getting mine. I'll find 100 bucks somewhere

I just did that for someone into flight sims that I have been talking to on a discord server. This is what I found, the full cost of all components purchased separately is $431.65 while the all in one pack is $99.99. That is a deal for someone just starting out on with SF2. In fact it is less than three of the regular install components or the and some $70 to $80 cheaper than the total price of just the DLC.

Also, if you already have all of the included components. You can get access to the complete pack for free.

2019-07-03_143523.JPG.a77cd64e465b689158a285d4699e784e.JPG

Edited by KJakker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am downloading the package for free right now. I used the authorization code from the very last DLC and my order was instantly accepted. This reminds me of the 2009 Combo pack, which was the last time TK offered a deal like this. I got that one for free, too.

DAMN!!

I plugged in the code I have  (BLC 29) as I'd lost almost everything, email wise, in the December 2018 HD crash and it won't take it

bummer.

oh well, the Mrs said I could do it, so I am!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Wrench said:

DAMN!!

I plugged in the code I have  (BLC 29) as I'd lost almost everything, email wise, in the December 2018 HD crash and it won't take it

bummer.

oh well, the Mrs said I could do it, so I am!

Wrench, did you try the "Lost your Access Code?" link in the Third Wire Download Center?

Also have you changed your E-mail address since you purchased DLC 29? I think the address and access code are linked.

Edited by KJakker

no, I didn't. Email been the same for 20 years!

It's all good, brother! Just finished downloading, and now moving the exe to 2 different externals for archiving!! :drinks:

• Like 1

hmm, 3 more DLCs and I should be entitled for the full download: 

You did not qualify for Strike Fighters 2 Complete Edition
because you have not purchased the following titles:

SF2 DLC Hunter FGA.73 (75/82)
SF2 DLC J 34 Hunter F.50
SF2 DLC Hunter F.58

Seems someone does not like the Hunter so much ...

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, phispooky said:

hmm, 3 more DLCs and I should be entitled for the full download: 

Seems someone does not like the Hunter so much ...

Got that taken care of and now downloading "Strike Fighters 2 Complete (DL)" ...

What I find interesting though is the download size: "Strike Fighters 2 Collection 2009 (DL)" was 768 MB and with SF2NA 470 I still get nowhere close to the 2.4 GB for the full download ...

14 hours ago, KJakker said:

Also, if you already have all of the included components. You can get access to the complete pack for free.

2019-07-03_143523.JPG.a77cd64e465b689158a285d4699e784e.JPG

That must have been added after I did the new page - it definitely wasn't there originally.

• Thanks 1

On 2019-07-01 at 9:16 PM, streakeagle said:

... They aren't selling so well at $30 a pop plus DLC costs...

$30 say what?!? The individual entries in the SF2 series haven't sold at that price for quite some time. I bought SF2 Euro and SF2 NA last year at $39.99 a pop, which ended up costing me about $53 CDN.  I would have been a lot happier to have bought them at a 25% discount for $30.  ;)  With the mission & campaign editors throw in, it's the most I've spent on a flight sim in over a decade - even FSX  Steam with enough add-ons  that I can't count them on 2 hands, cost less.

I'm only interested in still acquiring SF2 Israel and SF2 Vietnam, so if I were to opt for the Expansion 1 pack (I'm well read on the Suez Crisis, so don't see why I wouldn't) this will save me $10. I do prefer to buy them one at a time though, as that usually make me more committed to flying that particular entry and exhausting some of the game play before I move on...so I don't know. It does also get me all of those individual downloadable planes -most importantly the Mirage- so there's certainly that.  ;)

Edited by Arrow
  • Like 1

I decided to go for it. Cost me $77.87 to buy the outstanding DLCs (some Hunters, Mirages and Skyhawks and the F-4EJ) and then downloaded these and the all-in-one package. It all went very smoothly.

My current computer is on its last legs and I fully intend on playing SF2 on a new one. This is a very welcome addition, especially when I'm unsure of where all my installers are.

• Like 1

I don't even have a PC right now and I'm gonna buy this. 

• Like 1