LOVE the sign!!!

the jetways look pretty good too!! (I could have used them some year back...<gr>)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GKABS said:

Could you the shadows to the terminal? 

Edited by Wrench
how many times do we have to say "don't quote posts with images attached???"

That will be done after completing the model in the data file. know problem there ;)

Edited by GKABS
  • Like 1

Great looking work, GKABS!

And yeah, I haven't had much of a chance to fly SF2 as much as I'd like, especialy now that I have some of the high-detail terrain sets. I'm working on setting myself up as a remote freelancer, and my gaming rig crashed after a power outage, so things have kept me from playing lately. But I'll get back into it all as soon as I can!

• Like 1

Great job mate!! Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

looks good...ive loads of Flight simulator textures for airports,runway items etc....most IIRC are freeware...not 100% sure you can have them if you want them ...to look thru and see if any good...or usable as freeware...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

looks good...ive loads of Flight simulator textures for airports,runway items etc....most IIRC are freeware...not 100% sure you can have them if you want them ...to look thru and see if any good...or usable as freeware...

Hi russouk2004,

That will be great, thanks a lot.:drinks:

Hello, friends,

Just came back from my long vacation to Turkey Istanbul, It was a really great one I should post some photos.:drinks:  

Back to 3d work, I will try to complete the civilian airport terminals  I was thinking off having them separated models so users can shape the terminals and the gates the way they like.  I should have them after maybe a week.

then I will try to catch up with some requests that I have not completed.:wink:

Seven Lakes National Park 

SEVEN LAKES NATIONAL PARK.png

Edited by GKABS
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, GKABS said:

Hello, friends,

Just came back from my long vacation to Turkey Istanbul, It was a really great one I should post some photos.:drinks:  

Back to 3d work, I will try to complete the civilian airport terminals  I was thinking off having them separated models so users can shape the terminals and the gates the way they like.  I should have them after maybe a week.

then I will try to catch up with some requests that I have not completed.:wink:

Cool to see you back, good idea on those terminals, this way we can have different kinds of civilian airports.

Looking forward to those requests ;)

• Like 1

I just completed the civilian Airport and it's in 7 separate models two terminals 3 terminal gates ground concrete structure and the main Airport building, also I have decided to make new main floodlights for the Airport.

This is what I've done so far, maybe I'll be adding some more models, for example, ground support vehicles. please if there's any such thing already have been created let me know.

img00001-1024x576.jpgimg00002-1024x576.jpgimg00003-1024x576.jpgimg00008-1024x576.jpgimg00009-1024x576.jpg

Edited by GKABS
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Stratos said:

Amazing work!

Indeed, it is ;-) Don't forget lights, pls ;-) I love night missions.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, guuruu said:

Indeed, it is ;-) Don't forget lights, pls ;-) I love night missions.

You are talking about the ground lights for the airbase correct?  That would be included when I release that completed new airbase.  

Just revisited the new AB project and made some more progress (ground lines) the AB completed 100% but the detail about 60%  

Annotation 2019-12-07 103711.png

• Like 1

:idea: Regarding the work of our friend, I ask the most experienced if it is possible to make a reverse thrust for commercial aircraft to position them in the terminal and then take them out, considering that our simulator does not have a towing system

not possible with this game engine. you're describing FS

could use vector thrust position that you only use when reversing ?   dunno

50 minutes ago, russouk2004 said:

could use vector thrust position that you only use when reversing ?   dunno

me thinks it in the realm of technically possible, but damn hard to execute and often screwing up more than it provides

the answer on many things SF2

services-inception-in-ruby-13-728.jpg.ea8b4704d3b0a936978a36ab8ace1da1.jpg

• Haha 1