Sign in to follow this  
osmanfirat

Why does daily download limitation exist?

Hi, my name is Osman and I am new to combatace.com. It is very fun and addicting to download new planes for SF2 but it says I may only download 5 files per day, but why?

Edited by osmanfirat
  • Like 1

the website cost a lot of money to operate so it's an incentive to get people to buy upgraded memberships to somewhat offset the cost to the site owner.it's a fair system given how much this site costs to run.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

What WK said !! the team struggles to make ends meet as it is, so I think the daily download limit is very generous all things considered, I know it can be frustrating, but lets be honest, a subscription to this site is very fair and not expensive, so I would recommend you take out a subscription, and help support the site, as it is a very good one with a superb community, and lots of talent , so donate mate !! :pilotfly:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

the website cost a lot of money to operate so it's an incentive to get people to buy upgraded memberships to somewhat offset the cost to the site owner.it's a fair system given how much this site costs to run.

Thanks for the answer!

• Like 1

Support the site with a subscription!

• Thanks 2