Hey guys, I have a strange and irritating problem. I do not know why some ground objects do not appear in just one terrain (in develop), when everything is Ok in the other terrains. All objects are neatly displayed in the Target Area Editor.

Hey, I'm not a rooky, it seems to me like some banal problem, I've tried everything, copied the original Types data and all the variations of Target Type but I'm out of luck. Please help.

the TAE picks up EVERYTHING listed for that target area, regardless of start/end year.

Is it a ground object placed (like a SAM or AAA unit?) or a building? I"d double check if the item has a year dates. 

all I can think of at the moment!

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

the TAE picks up EVERYTHING listed for that target area, regardless of start/end year.

Is it a ground object placed (like a SAM or AAA unit?) or a building? I"d double check if the item has a year dates. 

all I can think of at the moment!

Some problematic objects are located in the terrain folder and others are in the Objects folder and all are neatly marked in Types.ini 

I made it, I suspected something was wrong with Types.ini list and i just replace for the original one from my WOE

img00103.jpg

• Like 4