Simply love ths stunning Jet...

these pilots chuck it around like a toy...at 11:55 ish guy practically holds it vertical on the spot...amazing agility this thing has...sorry to my US pals but I think this looks far sexier than the F22,and 1 F22 gets you 2 57`s lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looks like a cross between and F-23 and an Su-27. I have never cared much for the looks of an F-22 as it is more or less a fat ugly version of an F-15 with stealth features. The production F-22 is sleeker than the prototype, but it is still ugly from many angles. The F-23 is just racially different from anything else flying. I would have gambled on developing the F-23 into a production aircraft rather than going with the "conservative" F-22.  Su-57 looks very nice, but I think the F-23 is the standout aircraft despite never going into production.

Neither the 22 or the 23 is as pig ugly as the F-35, hate the damn thing. But, oh those Russians !!  They can make a pretty aeroplane for sure,  Sukhoi in particular . The Flanker was sexy as hell, but this is just as gorgeous .

• Like 1

The F-35 is no sweetheart, but its Boeing competitor was even worse.

Rather have F-22s any day...

I wasn't even going to mention the Boeing horror story, the F-35 is a super model centre fold in comparison, I would love to know what illegal substances the design team were ingesting when the drew up that pile of shite !! You have to give it to the Russkis, they certainly know how to make war fighting equipment look....well.......fighty and "I'm gonna eat yer face Capitalist dog" Our Western stuff looks sort of pretty, and refined , except for the afore mentioned f-35 and the Boeing spawn of beelzebub which are just dire.

On 8/21/2019 at 11:00 AM, trotski00 said:

Our Western stuff looks sort of pretty, and refined 

I think I just heard an irritated A-10 grunt at you.... watch out :minigun:

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

2 hours ago, fallenphoenix1986 said:

I think I just heard an irritated A-10 grunt at you.... watch out :minigun:

Oh no mate, the A-10 is so ugly its beautiful, it looks right, but compare to the Frog foot, it looks more refined.....If you get my drift :drinks:

I think "Felon" is a bad name. The word can be easily misunderstood as "Frelon", the name of a french helicopter type, which means translated into english "Hornet".

On 11/3/2019 at 10:26 PM, Menrva said:

@russouk2004 Are you still working on that Su-57 3d model? It would be the perfect antagonist for the upcoming Raptor addon.

The Su-57 has finally received its NATO codename, "Felon" (https://theaviationist.com/2019/11/01/nato-code-name-felon-su-57-gets-its-reporting-name-and-it-couldnt-be-better/)

yes m8 bit by bit...  to do...finish B Bay doors anims..

refuel probe,airbrakes and nozzles.

• Like 2