Sign in to follow this  
NirvanaRlz88

F-15 High Res NASA skin Issue

Hey Guys,

Has Anyone Noticed that when you download the F-15 high Res Nasa Skin For Lock-on After you install it replaces the "STANDARD" skin of the F-15?... Well i did not particularly like the fact that it takes the place of the standard skin .... So whenever You Create an F-15 Squadron of planes .. they all are in the NASA skin unless you change the skin in the Mission editing mode... Although i love the skin i found this annoying... And when you fly the Fast Battle Planner You cannot Change the skin ..so if you want to fly against an F-15, it is in the NASA skin which i thaught was unrealistic... Can Anyone Tell Me How to Change the SKin DOwnload in a way that it will not Replace the Standard Skin of the F-15?... This would make the SKin PERFECT! :biggrin:

-THnx In Advanced to all who reply-

-NirvanaRlz88-

Edited by NirvanaRlz88

Hey Guys,

Has Anyone Noticed that when you download the F-15 high Res Nasa Skin For Lock-on After you install it  replaces the  "STANDARD"  skin of the F-15?... Well i did not particularly like the  fact that it takes the place of the standard skin ....  So whenever You Create an F-15 Squadron of planes .. they all are in the NASA skin unless you change the skin in the Mission editing mode... Although i love the skin i found this annoying...  And when you fly the  Fast Battle Planner You cannot Change the skin ..so if you want to fly against an F-15, it is in the NASA skin which i thaught was unrealistic...  Can Anyone Tell Me How to Change the SKin DOwnload in a way that it will not Replace the Standard Skin of the F-15?... This would make the SKin PERFECT!  :biggrin:

-THnx In Advanced to all who reply-

-NirvanaRlz88-

Hey :victory:

Well i dont know the skin and i dont now if i can answer your question if i dont have it so can you please put a link to where you can download it. Then i think i can answer ypur question

kind regards :bye:

vinc

Hey :victory:

Well i dont know the skin and i dont now if i can answer your question if i dont have it so can you please put a link to where you can download it. Then i think i can answer ypur question

kind regards  :bye:

vinc

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying... :victory: , Heres the link to the skin download ... http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?download=162 if that doesnt work, the skin download is on this site.. just go to downloads , F-15 skins.. and its the skin that says Hi-Res NASA skin.. so u can check it out there

P.S. My E-Mail is NirvanaRlz88@aim.com so if u need to tell me somthing feel free to E-Mail me anytime :)

Thanks A Bunch! :bye:

Edited by NirvanaRlz88

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying... :victory:    ,    Heres the link to the skin download ...    http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?download=162      if that doesnt work,  the skin download is on this site..  just go to downloads , F-15 skins.. and its the skin that says Hi-Res NASA skin.. so u can check it out there

P.S.  My E-Mail  is  NirvanaRlz88@aim.com  so if u need to tell me somthing  feel free to E-Mail me anytime :)

Thanks A Bunch!    :bye:

Hi,

Sorry for my late response but I was out of the country I have downloaded the skin but haddend tested it yet. I will try to e-mail you this week as I think i know the problem.

Cheers

:bye:

P.S. my e-mail is vinjet@gmail.com so feel free to mail