Sign in to follow this  
GunnySonics

Laptop Specs for SF2

Hi guys just wondering if my laptop would run SF2, I've got SF2 Full expansions and mods installed on my gaming PC with Windows 7 but it would be handy to have it on my laptop for travel, any idea if these specs could run it before I go through the arduous process to install SF2 & mods onto my laptop just to find its slower than a trailer park quiz night?

AMD Ryzen 3 2200U

8GB DDR4 RAM

256GB SSD

Radeon Vega3 Graphics

Vanilla SF2 would run on pretty much anything these days. The actual performance on your PC will depends on the mods. I run SF2 on a laptop with an intel 620 integrated chip. I run it around 35 FPS, but have to limit skins at 1024x1024 in JPEGs, and map tiles at 512 in JPEG as well

2 hours ago, stuntman said:

Vanilla SF2 would run on pretty much anything these days. The actual performance on your PC will depends on the mods. I run SF2 on a laptop with an intel 620 integrated chip. I run it around 35 FPS, but have to limit skins at 1024x1024 in JPEGs, and map tiles at 512 in JPEG as well

Cheers pal i'll have a go at installing tonight then and see if its up to speed

Running SF2 and all expansion packs with no problem on this laptop even with Saitek X52 Pro and CH Pedals plugged in, not bad for a £300 laptop

• Like 1