Hi Guy's, does anyone have a model of the Victor & the Valiant Cold War RAF Bombers, I've tried applying to join the A-TEAM website as I believe they may have them but I've had no feedback for joining, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it?

yeah we all know what the "A" in A-Team stands for 

1 hour ago, trotski00 said:

yeah we all know what the "A" in A-Team stands for 

I've yet to have dealing with the A team but from what I gathered by reading the information on the website (years ago) and from what I heard here. I'm not really missing anything. I mean it used to get under my skin really bad that a lot neat mods I saw available here required me to go to A team to get the needed files. But once there it seemed like you had to run gauntlet on top of giving some person ALL of your personal information. After all that you may or may not have access to the downloads. So that was a huge red flag for me. If I have to do all this stuff just to get a small chance at downloading the needed files then forget all of that noise.

• Like 1

Just now, GunnySonics said:

Hi Guy's, does anyone have a model of the Victor & the Valiant Cold War RAF Bombers, I've tried applying to join the A-TEAM website as I believe they may have them but I've had no feedback for joining, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it?

Those two are not worth any effort applying to that website...

I believe it is worth to wait for V bombers here. 

• Like 3

Fancied picking up the Hawk 200 a few months ago after some screenies surfaced here... After seeing the level of personal info the dingbat running that place wants I decided he can keep the damn thing...

There is no legitimate reason for him to require the following info:

capun.JPG

Lets hope some talented modders from here take up the task then, i really love the V Bombers of the Rioyal Air Force

• Like 1

Not only do you have to sell your soul to get to the site, you then MUST follow all the rules with no deviation , oh yeah and make sure if you do that your clock wherever you are in the world, is synced to Crapheads.......I have to say, some of the stuff over there is actually worth having, but more of it is actual dross...........Screw him, screw his site, not worth the bother, 

Well, at least the Vulcan is here...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

Well, at least the Vulcan is here...

with nobs on lol 

ahem...in the free 3ds models from Alpha....needs a lot of work...everything is there...gears etc...just needs a lot of polys welding...etc etc....3ds tends to seperate polygons from each other...smoothing reveals how many meshes are intact...a lot are...but some meshes need rejoining....if someone wants a project...im too busy atm...mebbe after xmas

This pic after I smoothed out some meshes...and re orientated the model to SF export position.

val 3.jpg

val2.jpg

val.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, yakarov79 said:

I can mess around valiant in free time....:declare:

done...raw 3ds file....and max 2009 file thats right way and a basic smooth.   btw  most of the free alpha models are mapped....theres probably a paintkit around for it somewhere  try alphasim site.

Valiant max and 3ds.7z

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3