Hello all. I followed a gentleman on youtube who posts Strike Fighters 2 : Vietnam videos which are really good. I thought I would buy the game, but for some reason can't get it to work on my Windows 10 despite him saying he could get his to work on it. The splash screen works, I'm able to change screens to options and that kind of stuff but when I fly I get the black screen of death. I can hear the plane flying and can hear it even throttle up when I use my joystick throttle, but still no picture. I have windows 10 and use Geforce 1060 video card which the game recognizes. Any ideas?

Regards... 

This is a known bug with recent nVidia drivers when playing on Unlimited graphics, what you must do is at the starting screen go into Options > Graphics, for Graphics Detail Level you must either chose High, or Customize and make sure Effects Detail is NOT set to Unlimited (everything else can be, just not Effects Detail, the highest you can go without triggering the bug is High).

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Gunrunner said:

This is a known bug with recent nVidia drivers when playing on Unlimited graphics, what you must do is at the starting screen go into Options > Graphics, for Graphics Detail Level you must either chose High, or Customize and make sure Effects Detail is NOT set to Unlimited (everything else can be, just not Effects Detail, the highest you can go without triggering the bug is High).

Thank you Sir! Worked like a charm!

• Like 1