Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Spanish Civil War, NiD 52, 2 Pack uploaded

I have uploaded two versions of the Hispano-Neiuport NiD 52 - one for each side. More than 100 NiD 52's were produced  in Spain between 1930 and 1933. A little more than 50 remained in service when the Civil War started and were used by both sides in the early months of the war. It was a decent fighter, but slow and not as nimble as later planes. It could hold its own against a Breguet or another Nieuport, but it facing a Heinkel will be a challenge. Nevertheless, it was an important addition to both sides until better planes became available.

The download includes both versions of the plane with appropriate skins and decals, a functional cockpit, and a gun sight which can be attached via the loadout. My skinning templates are included.

My thanks to Ojcar who made the FM and who made the necessary file adjustments to use the gun sight. (The gun sight was originally included with Emld's Neiuport 24 Lewis, I have included it with this download in case you don't already have it.)

Nid52Nat_003.jpg

Nid52Rep_002.jpg

Nid52Nat_008.jpg

Nid52Rep_003.jpg

Nid52Nat_005.jpg

Nid52Rep_001.jpg

NiD52_Gunsight.jpg

• Like 2

Top !!! Thank a lot... :good:

I need to build a new post-WWI FE2 version in order to fly every of these beautiful planes ! :pilotfly:

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Coupi said:

... I need to build a new post-WWI FE2 version in order to fly every of these beautiful planes ! 

A couple of years ago, I uploaded a (Fake) Spanish terrain for FE. It's not geographically correct, but it has 1930's era ground objects and airfields. I also made some tanks and armored cars for the Spanish Civil War. They're both in the First Eagles, Golden Era downloads  section.

Gterl was working on a terrain for SCW, I don't know where he stands on that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1