JoeHal11

Question about about fire weapon settings

I have a question. Is it possible to use canon as fire selected? When I choose canon I can't fire but when I choose missile or a bomb it's working to fire. I just want to fire primary and secondary gun on same button if it posible.

Below are my setting

FIRE_PRIMARY_GUN=
FIRE_SECONDARY_GUN=
FIRE_WEAPON=JOYSTICK01_BUTTON01

Edited by JoeHal11

You can try and map it to the same button but I think it won't let you due to the way it's setup ingame. Matter of fact I don't think anybody has tried to my knowledge to do such a thing. 

No, you cannot map different guns (primary and secondary) to the same button.

you can, however, try "GunGroup=" to each gun callout in the aircaft's data ini (ala P-38: MGs on GunGroup=1, Cannon on GunGroup=2. Select all gun groups, and they fire together)

I think I've been a little unclear as to what I mean. For what I mean is that I want to choose weapons example Sidewinder and then switch to cannons. I don't want to fire all the weapons at once. All I want is for the cannon to work on selected weapon and not be primary or secondary.

What I have on my joystic is:
NEXT_AA_WEAPONS = JOYSTICK01_BUTTON02
PREV_AA_WEAPONS =
NEXT_AG_WEAPONS = JOYSTICK01_BUTTON03
PREV_AG_WEAPONS = SPACE
FIRE_PRIMARY_GUN =
FIRE_SECONDARY_GUN =
FIRE_WEAPON = JOYSTICK01_BUTTON01

You don't have any keys or joystick buttons assigned your guns.

In the game go into Options/Control/Customize and then you can set your joystick buttons up to fire the guns.

• Thanks 1

You need to remap all your keys. 

Guns are ALWAYS the trigger on the stick, (Primary Weapon) Secondary weapons is also always guns, depending in the aircraft carries differing calibers (like my P-38 example) Repeatin: Primary and Secondary weapons are always GUNS

missiles are always another button

Suggestion:

delete your control ini, start game and let it build the "base" one, and THEN check you key mapping and adjust as needed.

On 6.10.2019 at 4:00 PM, allenjb42 said:

You don't have any keys or joystick buttons assigned your guns.

In the game go into Options/Control/Customize and then you can set your joystick buttons up to fire the guns.

Hello Guys,

i think i know what  JoeHal11 mean. the question is for me too.

in my case. I like the F-14 Tomcat. so the Tomcat is not able to Fire Missiles and Guns at once. 

So is it possible, to manipulate the Aircraft ini, to lead to belive the game, the Guns are a selected weapon?

THX

Lex

yes, as has been stated several times above -- they are all seperate buttons -- and cannot be used all at once

1) select guns - fire

2) select missile (sidewinder, sparrow, phoenix) allow/wait for lock fire

all different funchitons, requireing different buttons

so, map your stick accordingly