17 minutes ago, jeanba said:

70$ for SF2 full is acceptable

You are absolutely correct the price is reasonable, and to give my support to third wire (although I have all the games) I went again and I bought the game bundle package to extend my support to them.  Hopefully they'll use this money toward the new upgrade.

I already have a lot off  sf2 down loads but this is a steal for all the stuff i dont have so i just had to buy it ...:) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GKABS said:

You are absolutely correct the price is reasonable, and to give my support to third wire (although I have all the games) I went again and I bought the game bundle package to extend my support to them.  Hopefully they'll use this money toward the new upgrade.

A reasonnable price given the age of the game would be around 30$.

Though I don't know if this would attract significantly more clients

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, jeanba said:

reasonnable price given the age of the game would be around 30$.

Though I don't know if this would attract significantly more clients

i agree that i dont think it would attract that many more clients.  But think of it from their side, it's their game and any discount is appreciated by us for the games. 

To me it's the best game out there and the community is what kept it alive all these years. therefore any work from their side, making it support windows 10 and further, is a new hope for the game to stay alive even longer with this great community and possibly even new members to join this community we've cultivated.

• Like 3

I like :heart: SF2 but... Thirdwire would have been interested in its PC game future a lot sooner ! Last update... July 2013 !!!

And now Thirdwire attemps to replace the concern with hope of the faithful community about the evolution of SF2.

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1

I simply had no choice in getting the complete edition, as all my old downloads wouldn't work, so I just got it instead,.