Ho to all. I Need help because i cant understand why when i click on the campaign customizer icon all the menus are blank and if i click on the arrows nothing happens...seems like that my campaign customizer is gone....any advice? I recently moved my Add-ons folder to another drive and maybe i ve messed up some files. Thanks in advance

You might try uninstalling the Campaign Customizer and re-installing it.

already done...i ve also tried to unpack to see if there was some info inside the .ini files but not a clue about what can help me....nothing 

also if i try to reinstall it the installar says that the version of the campaign customizer is too old to install with the version of my game (july 2013)....it never done that until now...

Do you have this version of the Campaign Customizer: SF2_DLC011_CampaignCustomizer_setup_Jul2013.exe?

This is the latest.  You can get it from ThirdWire's site  under the support Tab.  Then to Download Center.  You will need your access code given to you when you bought the Campaign Customizer.

Not sure why it' not working.  Would think the auto update would've updated that, too.

thanks for the help first of all. another question. if i uninstall sf2 (i have all the others:vietnam israel etc) and my mod folder is on the same drive ina different path from the game installs,if i reinstall and see if the campaign customizer work and afer that repatching until 2013 i will lost all mods installed? or simply the "new" installation will recognize my mods?

Nope

new installs will wipe it clean.

there's a section about it in the Knowledge base.

Condensed down:

rename ALL mod folders (ie: xStrikeFighters2)

uninstall all previous versions of the game. really

run the installer for each (ALL) this must be done for all game exes, AND any DLCs

start each game individually, to allow the engine to build the seperate mod folders

Then, you can copy/paste any and all mods from your 'backed up' mods folders to the new ones.

if you've done it right, all should work (excepting perhaps, the campaign cusomizer, unless it IS the July 2013 version. if not, you'll have to get the latest/last one)

• Thanks 2