Mules

ExportedToEnemy=TRUE

:lol:

(wonder if that even works for ground objects? aircraft are treated differently. would it need a userlist ini?)

thanks Gepard!

16 hours ago, Wrench said:

Mules

ExportedToEnemy=TRUE

I think the line:

NationName=GENERIC

should work properly.

• Like 1

Stephen created this... useful for tons of terrains...

hyboYZs.jpg

CQXgtv0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

(not to be insulting to anyone or anything --- this is meant as a joke!)

And here I thought, when I left auto repair, I was done with working with jackasses!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

well, after being hit with the corona i am back up to speed, mostly working on my skills in the campaign setup and it feels to be going decently now.

so hows the map coming along? what are the maps north/south and east/west boundaries?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, General PB said:

so hows the map coming along? what are the maps north/south and east/west boundaries?

I had started a huge rework time ago. It's still far from being finished, I am afraid. But the number of changes made already is incredible. The original Vietnam terrain of SF2V is completely messed up and unrealistic.

Here you can see more details about my rework and some overview screenshots of the terrain (check my latest posts of the thread): https://combatace.com/forums/topic/94432-myth-of-north-vietnam-abs-info-needed/

Beware, it's the Vietnam War version being shown there. I have the Indochina version of it as well.

Edited by Menrva

menrva has/is really doing a number on the map! Correcting target placments, place names, and the height field. The original map really is badly flawed (ask anyone that's been there -- and I know people that have)

Good to see you back with us again! Stay healthy man!

• Like 1

thanks mates, yes stay away from the virus, it is pretty nasty (and no, it is not "just a flu")

• Like 1

if you wouldn't mind, could you share you experience of making it through in the "Coronavirus Thread" in The Pub?? I'm sure there's a lot of us that will hopefully never experience it, but haven't heard any of the stories from survivors. If it's too personal or painful, we'll all understand.

Stay healthy, friend!