Hi modders.  I'm pretty new to SF2 and loving it.  I'm like a kid in a toy store with all the mods and skins you guys have done.  I've only grabbed a few new aircraft so far; just some trainers while I'm learning the game.  When there is such a huge amount of content you've created, I don't want to seem like I'm asking for more.  But... I just thought I'd put the bug in someone's ear in case they find this T-33 as gorgeous as I do.  It's a T-33 that flies out of our local airport from an organization called Waterloo Warbirds https://waterloowarbirds.com/.  The Mako Shark paint scheme was an actual paint scheme on a T-33 in the Canadian Forces squadron VU32 back in the 90's.  They have some other equally beautiful aircraft too but the T-33 has a special place in my heart as I had the opportunity to fly in it.  Anyway, if anyone was interested in doing a skin for this aircraft, I could contribute some of my pictures.

Wizard

T-33 Mako Shark.jpg

• Like 1

I had already the idea of doing it when i released my skin pack for the RCAF T-33's. I have the templates layered so i could check what i can do if nobody have did it already :) Would just be a little project i can do... 

I love the skins you've already done for RCAF T-33s.  This would be a great addition!

I'm currently doing a V2.0 of the skin pack and up now it looks much greater. I started to do some work on the Mako skin... will soon post a WIP screenie :)

Almost there...

Just have to take a look around the whole bunch of pictures i have to check which decals are not on the real bird along with some specific things i have to check and it will be all good :)

img00006.JPG

• Like 2

It looks great!  Will it have wingtip tanks?  Let me know if you need any pictures.

Wizard

Yes wingtips will be there.

thanks for the pictures, but i took a few of this T-33 at CFB Bagotville last summer ;)

Cleared some decals, work on others. Still some tiny thing to do, but real life took a share of time lately :)

Anyway, should release skin pack 2.0 and this separate one soon!

img00008.JPG

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong guys, but the shark eyes are far different from the ones in the real bird, so the shark face takes a different attitude, less agressive. Just sayin.

Just to mention still a WIP :)

I have to check the differences it had cause there is differences between 2 schemes that existed :)

I flipped the eyes and the skin is done. I plan to release it along my V2.0 skin pack that will surely have another surprise i'm working on...

So be patient little one's :)

• Like 1