Sign in to follow this  
russouk2004

FE Crowd

To all fellow modders....Thanks to you I have been sat here for hours nearly downloading all the fine mods ,models etc etc...you have given me square eyes,its like being a kid again in a sweetshop...dont know where to look first lol....

no seriously...relly fine items to be had....made my fresh install come to life since last ran it...makes a nice change from jets...tho still continue to make em...

cheers gentlemen..and ladies if any....ha 

Salute !

special thanks to Vons...some really good posts about where to look etc...

and geezer...fine models m8....commercial standard...top notch quality   im impressed.

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Welcome Russouk! I hope you'll make First Eagles versions of some of your planes, especially those used in the Spanish Civil War. (Many of us here are still using the first generation game (FE1) so planes with bmp skins would be more preferred.)

3 minutes ago, Stephen1918 said:

Welcome Russouk! I hope you'll make First Eagles versions of some of your planes, especially those used in the Spanish Civil War. (Many of us here are still using the first generation game (FE1) so planes with bmp skins would be more preferred.)

Can do...forgot your contributions too...impressive m8

not jpegs ? then

send me list of what you need ive got

Edited by russouk2004

Nope. jpegs only work in FE2. bmps will work in both. If you do upload planes with jpeg skins, please identify them as FE2 only. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stephen1918 said:

Nope. jpegs only work in FE2. bmps will work in both. If you do upload planes with jpeg skins, please identify them as FE2 only. 

No problem supplying a choice.

• Like 1

I love FE, but have never modded it. I have been perfectly happy flying Camels, Dr.Is, D.VIIs, Spads, etc. But this post made me take a closer look at what is available. I remember a lot of the aircraft, but not the Gladiator. Well done!

• Like 2

On 10/30/2019 at 12:00 PM, russouk2004 said:

send me list of what you need ive got

Russouk - sorry, I didn't see this the first time...

In the SF1 download area you have a Messerschmidt Bf109 and a DH.82 Tiger Moth. Both were used in the Spanish Civil War.  FE versions of these would be welcome here.

Several versions of the BF109 were used by the Condor Legion (German troops fighting for the rebel side.) there is some good info here - http://bioold.science.ku.dk/drnash/model/Spain/bf109.html

The Tiger Moth was used by both sides. It was unarmed and used as a trainer, but may have also been used for light bombing runs. I have a cockpit for the Tiger Moth, if you want it, send me a PM.

Ojcar posted this link some time ago for other planes used in SCW - http://bioold.science.ku.dk/drnash/model/Spain/did.html

I have the E-3 ,4 and 7  obviously the 7 wasnt used...nor 4?..if you want the 3d model...I can give it...also templates etc...or If I do it....then maybe someone more used to FE2 data\FM can modify the  numbers etc....?

There is a pit for it,but cant recall if its stand in or a genuine one...will dig out and check...both moth and the 109...get back to you asap,as im busy lol

cheers m8

moth.jpg

e4.jpg

e3.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 1