Sign in to follow this  
Gunner V

Any sigtings in San Diego yet?

I hafta wait till payday thursday to get mine. I expect it will be available somewhere by then. It had better be or Ill be bitin nails in two... :wink:

Ps. Im in Ramona by the way. Maybe we'll hook up for a fight or two eh?

My buddy called Frys Electronics and they have 15 copies as of lastnite.

Not yet...the dweeb took too long at his mother's estate sale and didnt make it to the store in time...imagine that! Were are our priorities these days... :roll:

...just kidding...cant wait though.

Ah San Diego, has to be one of the best places for computer hardware/software in the USA. I lived in Ramona for 10 years. Now I'm Arizona with only a wally-mart, and haven't seen the gold SF yet :(

Yeah, I love goin down clairemont blvd on paydays with cash in mah pocket, just like when I was in the Navy 'cept those were bars... :lol: Soooo many computer shops and soooo little time...hehehe.

What part of Az. ya in? I used to live in Tucson, grew up there, rodeo'd in High School. Used to love watchin the evening sunsets and thunderstorms. I have a LOT of good memories about that place.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to all you AZ boys in here and to those in San "Dog". Im in AZ now also, was in Tucson for several years, now down in Sierra Vista :roll: And for those of you in SD, say hello to the peeps in Chula Vista for me. <<S>>

I live in "Bullhead" pc. Guess I'll have to order online, this place is terrible for computer stuff.

Rancho Penasquitos for me. It is only 7.2 miles from my driveway to my squadons's parking lot :lol: I'm hating the 15 traffic though. Is Fry's the best place around here for hardware/software?

Hiya Gunner. I would get a copy of "Computer Edge" magazine. Its a weekly pc rag and is free. When I shop for parts, I use it to check prices. They have an online version which also lists their advertisers with their ads. You can find it here... http://www.computoredge.com/sandiego/. Also frys has a online store located here... http://www.outpost.com/.

Frys can have some good prices but a lot of the salesmen are really young, inexperianced, and still trying to wipe thier noses without using their sleeves so beware. Nothing against young people in general, but these salesmen often just got a lot to learn about pc's and sales. Its a good idea to do your research first and go in there with a specific item in mind already. They also have a very good selection on stuff, its like a PC superstore. Make sure though you dont buy something that has been returned and repacked and restocked. If you keep your sales reciept and the original packaging, their return policy is pretty liberal, (except for software which is same as anywhere), I have had no problems there.

Hey! Glad to see San Diego so well represented, hehehe.

Bob, you said you were in Bullhead. My former Father in law worked there on the dam when they were building it. I dont doubt that its hard to find PC stuff there...Do they even have phones there? :lol:

fry's has some great blowouts sometimes. I picked up an xp1800+ and an Iwll xp333 board fpr $139.00. I shop allover for best deals. Lots of good stores in SD. Helps keep pricing in check.