Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

How was your week so far?

Image may contain: text

But it's okay, we started this sh*t this time, at least no casualties on our side and hopefully it will stay that way...!

A cease fire should be in effect but was broken by 5 more rocket launched to Israel.. what we often hear as a 'miss fire'

Edited by Nesher

nothing wrong with starting something if you are on the right side of history. taking out terrorists is a noble endeavor...if those terrorists and their supporters get buthurt over it then maybe they should reevaluate their morals.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever asked these crazed fanatics what the hell they are trying to achieve anyway - with sporadic, meaningless rocket attacks fired here and there at random targets they probably can't hit anyway. !!!!!  :dntknw:

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

On 11/17/2019 at 9:41 AM, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Has anyone ever asked these crazed fanatics what the hell they are trying to achieve anyway - with sporadic, meaningless rocket attacks fired here and there at random targets they probably can't hit anyway. !!!!!  :dntknw:

They had multiple successful hits

https://13news.co.il/item/news/politics/security/rocket-hit-934987/

In this case no one was hurt but it was pretty damn close, there were a few homes that got direct hit with some damage, 180 injured on the Israeli side (most I think it's just anxiety)

There were Iron Dome interceptions in Tel-Aviv but I could see it all the way from my home in Ramat Gan (3-5 miles out) holding my 1yo.. we have a safe room for these special occasions haha

Is all this to do with the desire on the part of the fanatics to have their own Palestinian State???????

19 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Is all this to do with the desire on the part of the fanatics to have their own Palestinian State???????

They want Israel destroyed more than they want to have a state...

On 11/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, Nesher said:

They want Israel destroyed more than they want to have a state...

So your'e saying basically - even if you gave them their own state it would not end the violence and the Rocket strikes.!! 

I don't think that I could live like that, no peace, no end to the violence, and the likelyhood it will continue for the next 2000 years.!!! 

No solution in sight, I could never live in that environment. !!! 

4 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

So your'e saying basically - even if you gave them their own state it would not end the violence and the Rocket strikes.!! 

I don't think that I could live like that, no peace, no end to the violence, and the likelyhood it will continue for the next 2000 years.!!! 

No solution in sight, I could never live in that environment. !!! 

There are solutions to this problem... not all are pleasant or likely to happen..

There's a change in the way the Arab world looks at this conflict and they're getting closer to us in a sense, maybe this will help someday

8 hours ago, Nesher said:

There are solutions to this problem... not all are pleasant or likely to happen..

There's a change in the way the Arab world looks at this conflict and they're getting closer to us in a sense, maybe this will help someday

Please elaborate on this. !!

Personally speaking Nesher, I can't see any movement towards peace whilst Religious fanaticism is flourishing in the Middle East, but then again I am no diplomat and I don't know what may be going on behind the scenes between Israeli politicians and the leaders of the Arab nations which exist in this region.

Edited by RUSTYMORLEY

On 11/25/2019 at 12:08 AM, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Please elaborate on this. !!

Personally speaking Nesher, I can't see any movement towards peace whilst Religious fanaticism is flourishing in the Middle East, but then again I am no diplomat and I don't know what may be going on behind the scenes between Israeli politicians and the leaders of the Arab nations which exist in this region.

You can't see any change but we do see it

No photo description available.

5-10-20 years ago, no Arab/Muslim country would have wished a happy holiday to the Jewish community so openly..

https://twitter.com/UAEEmbassyUK/status/1208702231777873920

I saw other articles showing how we're getting closer to that wishful change! hope to see more of it in the future

On 12/24/2019 at 10:23 AM, Nesher said:

You can't see any change but we do see it

No photo description available.

5-10-20 years ago, no Arab/Muslim country would have wished a happy holiday to the Jewish community so openly..

https://twitter.com/UAEEmbassyUK/status/1208702231777873920

I saw other articles showing how we're getting closer to that wishful change! hope to see more of it in the future

Well let's hope the change continues to develop and be more progressive. !!      Maybee one day you will all have lasting peace in the Middle East. !! 

Wishing you all the best for Hannukah and a Happy New year as well. !!

RUSTY