Hi folks,

I have downloaded the above file but when I try to use the L-39C ATSI skin,the plane shows as black , anyone have any idea what's wrong ? ( I note the other L-39 skins are in DDS format and this one is JPEG ???)

The lod refers to dds format.

You have to change the skin to dds format.

I thought that might be it !  Managed to download a free conversion program, converted the skins to DDS and all is fine now .Thanks for the assistance

Try to replace the attached ini too cause in the original one there is a Textureset the refers to noyhing and it kind of messing the textures. It was putting the Breitling by default when it's supposed to be the ATSI one...

L-39C.ini

10 hours ago, crisisloaner said:

I thought that might be it !  Managed to download a free conversion program, converted the skins to DDS and all is fine now .Thanks for the assistance

You´re welcome!:smile:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kulbit80

View File Syrian L-39ZA Albatros
      Present Syrian Arab Air Force camouflage for Monty's L-39ZA Albatros

20 real serial numbers included

Installation:
      Drop existing folders from the package into modded Object folder

What's in:
      Hi-Res skin, hangar screen, decals - all by me.

Credits goes to MontyCZ for his templates and great Albatros mod.

Hope it should be a nice target for possible Syrian War
      Submitter Kulbit80 Submitted 09/09/2013 Category Other Origin  
    • By MigBuster
      Two seat Jet trainer aircraft L-39C is intended for basic and advanced pilot training in visual and instrument flight rules weather conditions, day and night and also for combat use against air and ground targets.
      Its development started in the middle 60s of the last century by the Czech “Aero Vodochody”. In the 70s the aircraft has entered service and is still in the operational use in over 30 countries worldwide.
      The DCS L-39C is the most accurate computer simulation of this aircraft among flight simulators available for PC.
      The aircraft systems, engine and weapons have been simulated in full. The professional flight model has been developed. All the real procedures are possible in two interactive cockpits. Highly detailed and accurate model of the aircraft will make you feel the unforgettable sense of flying the famous “flying school desk”, which opened the way to the sky to thousands of air forces pilots worldwide.
      Key Features of the DCS: L-39 Albatros:
      Professional Flight Model that accurately mimics the performance and flight characteristics of this legendary trainer Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse Fully modelled weapon system Accurate L-39C model with correct country markings Detailed modelling of the L-39 instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, electrical and hydraulic systems Fly from either the front seat or back seat Planned cooperative multiplayer in the same aircraft (not available at release) Two versions of aircraft: L-39C that will be available in the initial beta and L-39ZA that will be later  
      http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/albatros/
    • By Kulbit80
      Present Syrian Arab Air Force camouflage for Monty's L-39ZA Albatros

20 real serial numbers included

Installation:
      Drop existing folders from the package into modded Object folder

What's in:
      Hi-Res skin, hangar screen, decals - all by me.

Credits goes to MontyCZ for his templates and great Albatros mod.

Hope it should be a nice target for possible Syrian War

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..