I have been having trouble with my saved campaign, every time I go back to continue where I left off I cannot find the saved campaign. Can someone please tell me where to look for it?

Thanks greatly.

• Like 1

depending on your windows it changes for windows 10 it is:
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 YOUR MOD or whatever\PilotData

you need to find it directly in the root as win10 does not show this in the documents folder

• Like 1

That what I thought it would be but nothing is there.

I have changed my game directory to E drive before as I needed more space. when I go to the load saved campaign there is nothing on the load campaign list.

for example:

img00026.jpg

img00025.jpg

Edited by GKABS

look at ur options ini...whatever path is says  thats where it will be 

one of mine for testing stuff

[Mods]
ModsEnabled=TRUE
Directory=E:\SF MODS\Test
Editors=StrikeFighters2

16 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

look at ur options ini...whatever path is says  thats where it will be 

one of mine for testing stuff

[Mods]
ModsEnabled=TRUE
Directory=E:\SF MODS\Test
Editors=StrikeFighters2

this is what I have

[Mods]
ModsEnabled=TRUE
Directory=E:\SFP\StrikeFighters2 Exp2 - To Play
Editors=StrikeFighters2

and the game work just fine and all saved Missions are there except the campaigns

and under the PilotData there is only 

Pilot001.plt
PilotList.ini

No saved campaigns!!!

just a hunch, but your install path may be write protected in one form or another, try starting two campaigns and see if you can still see the first (after you have flown a mission or two in the first) if you can see the campaign while still in the game but not after a restart your game exe probably do not have the write permission

• Like 1

I tried that but as soon as I exit the campaign while I am in-game and I go and try to load the one I just played and it's not there I can't save any campaign (I mean I get prompted to save it but it doesn't show in the list in-game).:stars:

I really need to start playing some campaigns, as I have been Bizzy creating 3D models I haven't had any time play to any:dntknw:

Edited by GKABS

I decided to reinstall my game and guess what happened? reinstalling the game fix error. but I need to set up all my file again :stars: