Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Man in High Castle Season 4 ... ugh

Waited for a long time to see how things would wrap up with Man in the High Castle series. I feel a little bit let down with how things ended. Why did they waste so much time in Season 3 with useless story arcs and relationships? See this is why I hate agenda pushing. You push an agenda and kill the story. So much for 4 could've went into 3 and then we could have had more .... closure. All in all it was a good ride 1-4 (part 9). I haven't felt this disappointed in an ending since Mass Effect 3. They need to do a short 3 episodes to really wrap things up if you ask me.

For those that respond, NO SPOILERS!!

I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet!!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

I enjoyed it overall myself.....a quality production that was thought provoking I guess.

I also enjoyed the show, though the ending was kinda "unexpected" as far as i am concerned. I'm with Skyviper, felt a little bit like been pushed to end.

Ok, finally saw the finale.

All I got to say is "WTF"???

without giving out any spoilers, the last 10 minutes DID seem a but rushed. Left me hanging with that huh? feelling Overall, thought, I really LIKED the series

5 hours ago, Wrench said:

Ok, finally saw the finale.

All I got to say is "WTF"???

without giving out any spoilers, the last 10 minutes DID seem a but rushed. Left me hanging with that huh? feelling Overall, thought, I really LIKED the series

Exactly my thoughts. I'm wondering if they were setting it up for a movie or something? I mean last season why not go with a movie ... or maybe they set it up for a book ... or not. I do love the series.