Sign in to follow this  
Mike Dora

London Bridge Attack

British Poles don’t always need Spitfires.

Sometimes a narwhal tusk is enough* 😉

*forgive bias. When I went to RAFC Cranwell in 1976, Deputy Commandant Air Cdre Maisner was from Warsaw 🇬🇧🇵🇱🇵🇱🇬🇧. We had 16 Polish sqns during WW2, last RAF Polish veterans didn’t finally wash out until 1980s.

**tragic though that 2 died. When will the bad guys learn that it doesn’t work, esp in Britain? cf Glasgow airport attack 2007, defeated by a baggage handler.

• Like 3

Frankly I am glad they wrestled the maniac to the ground and put a bullet in him. Horrible thing to say, but I certainly don't agree with armed terrorists knifing and killing defenceless, innocent civilians who are simply going about their daily business. !!!!

• Like 4

Aerate the fuckers brains, or what passes for supposed brains, deal with it harshly and without compromise, dont give a shit if the liberal , namby pamby asshats dont like it, if someone steps on to our land, and threatens unarmed and defenceless civilians, then the deserve to be slotted, period, no questions, no repercussions, no inquiries , its that simple. Terrorism is not acceptable, when it targets innocents, no more than military actions that disregard civilians and non combatants, this is why they get away with it, because they know, the powers that be are frightened of goody goody back lash , well enough, time to draw the line in the sand, asphalt , concrete, whatever, and kill the fuckers dead, no prisoners, no compromse, just off the twats.......End of Dit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pity the guy didn't get to use tusk ... would have been an "interesting" experience for the terrorist. 

• Like 4

Seems to be a video going around of them bringing the knife guy down - one guy had a fire extinguisher.

May have to scroll down there are others: 

https://10daily.com.au/news/crime/a191130pinok/hero-citizens-used-narwhal-tusk-fire-extinguisher-to-stop-london-attack-20191130?taid=5de34c84ee0d2300017c783c&utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Better maybe

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Frankly I am glad they wrestled the maniac to the ground and put a bullet in him. Horrible thing to say, but I certainly don't agree with armed terrorists knifing and killing defenceless, innocent civilians who are simply going about their daily business. !!!!

actually there is nothing horrible about wanting to see these evil bastards dead.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, whiteknight06604 said:

actually there is nothing horrible about wanting to see these evil bastards dead.

Sadly, this will not be the last Lone Wolf attack on civilians or other unprotected targets. !!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Sadly, this will not be the last Lone Wolf attack on civilians or other unprotected targets. !!!!

This is true, and until measure are taken to dissuade the wankers of their actions, they will continue, even the IRA thought long and hard about creating this sort of mayhem on the mainland before they did it, and they were serious bad guys. We need a no mercy policy, as this is the only way to deal with these bastards, they want to die, so I for one would have no issue with helping them along the path to their happy hunting grounds.

The dungeons and torture rooms in the Tower of London are still there aren't they?

If not how about a restoration to design specs...

14 minutes ago, fallenphoenix1986 said:

The dungeons and torture rooms in the Tower of London are still there aren't they?

If not how about a restoration to design specs...

The Govt could make a fortune in spectator participation event  harharhar, it worked in the Middle ages all the way through to the late 1800's.....Dont judge me !!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, trotski00 said:

Dont judge me !!!

hey, i've said capital punishment should be a pay per view event. revenue for the states, and might restore the preventative power of such events (encourage folks to get out of such lifestyle so they arent in a future edition of Friday Night Flickering Lights)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/1/2019 at 11:34 PM, trotski00 said:

The Govt could make a fortune in spectator participation event  harharhar, it worked in the Middle ages all the way through to the late 1800's.....Dont judge me !!!

Yes, I totally agree with Capital Punishment for Terrorists, Mass Murderers, Serial Killers and Drug Dealers, but not necessarily for other crimes.!!

2 hours ago, RUSTYMORLEY said:

Yes, I totally agree with Capital Punishment for Terrorists, Mass Murderers, Serial Killers and Drug Dealers, but not necessarily for other crimes.!!

Drug dealer, not so much, but the others yes, most definitely. Maybe hard labour for other nasty crimes, breaking rocks and digging ditches etc.Unfortunately we live in a world of do gooder human rights teeth gnashers, and overpaid lawyers, its rather a shame that these afore mentioned people dont focus their ire upon Governments, as they are almost as bad as some of these terrorist bastards.

This is why we need (in every country) more law abiding citizens carrying guns.. in Israel we have the same problem and usually ends up with civilians or military/police personnel shooting the terrorist or take him down..

I was in London during the previous attacks (back in 2017) and I was shocked to learn that some British cops don't carry a gun!! that's ridiculous!

• Like 1

On 12/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, Nesher said:

This is why we need (in every country) more law abiding citizens carrying guns.. in Israel we have the same problem and usually ends up with civilians or military/police personnel shooting the terrorist or take him down..

I was in London during the previous attacks (back in 2017) and I was shocked to learn that some British cops don't carry a gun!! that's ridiculous!

In Britain we have suffered numerous terrorist attacks but I believe we are still resistant to the idea of becoming a Gun Toting people. That may have to change in the light of these attacks, and the fact the world is becoming a much more aggressive and violent place to live in.

It seems the entire world is in conflict ,  with numerous wars and skirmishes between nations taking place every day and no end to the violence in sight. This raises a question in my mind, are we witnessing the end of our civilization, the final conflagration, World War 3, The Last Days. !!!

• Like 1