Sign in to follow this  
Jel

Calling RIBob

Things have got lost in other threads and forums, so I am starting again, one question at a time.

You want a simple UAW160 that runs in Win 10 on your PC.
You tell me that you have several versions of EAW that run on your Win10 PC.
Are any of these versions UAW160?

• Dislike 1

On 12/2/2019 at 6:13 AM, Jel said:

Things have got lost in other threads and forums, so I am starting again, one question at a time.

You want a simple UAW160 that runs in Win 10 on your PC.
You tell me that you have several versions of EAW that run on your Win10 PC.
Are any of these versions UAW160?

Thank you for reaching out; I appreciate it!  I have a great deal going on in my personal life just now, and all this near-havoc will be coming to close in the next week of so (I hope!).  Please allow me to deal with all this real-life, personal stuff, first, and then I will be able to give your game the attention it deserves, and the attention which I wish to give it.

Please don't think of this as any sort of "bush-off", but simply asking for a little time.

Again, thank you for reaching out!

• Like 1

OK, getting ready to work on V1.60 shortly.  Is there any updating/clarification you need to do on your "rationalization" thread?  This might be a good time to do so, if required.  I will be approaching it as a Newbie, so to speak, and following it step-by-step.  As a reminder, I will be using Win 10 Pro x 64 OS.  All other computer hardware/software/firmware FAR exceed the level required for base EAW game.

I very much want to get this version of the game up and running on Win 10.  I promise to give the effort a 110% effort, and provide feedback insofar as I can do so.  Again, I'm a simple user, so my technical skills are somewhat limited.  I will do the best I can.

Hopefully, this will be a profitable learning experience for both of us, and hopefully future  Win 10 users of your sim 

Stratos, my posts are gone. WTH man. LOL!

I don't know what mixing with other peoples posts means.
You mean off topic posts?

I think RIBob continued this topic on a SimHQ thread anyhow.

• Dislike 1

It means you don't talk with each other, and is as simple as you cannot have a civilized discussion wo separate posts, separate threats and a YOU I mean both parties, I don't want to hear any more complaining, you act as kids, keep off the other peoples posts, ALL of you.

Clear enough?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Wow Moderator Balls,.... hardly made sense. But yeah its clear chief.

I disagree though, I don't act like a kid at all in my posts, have you read them? Before really knowing whats going on.

and I don't threaten people, I work around and adjust. That's what I did and have done. I really don't care otherwise.

Have a stress free day Stratos.