Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Is Any of This Accurate?

yeah, can vouch for bout everything but the jammer

hopefully the earplug case ads go away since i didnt file by Saturdays deadline (we'll see). but dear GAWD they are persistent and annoying

the CENTCOM AOR does in fact have a lovely fragrance of diesel fumes and shit. with special varieties such as the Kandahar Airfield Poo Pond. some Vietnam guys i knew say the same so maybe its a deployment thing, but defineatly true through all the finer wars in the Middle East

some guys have gone nuts from the malaria meds. some of us trusted our government soo much we took a pill and chucked it in the trash daily (you could get inspected to see if you were taking them)

and the burn pits in Balad AB (LSA Anaconda) were regular enough that if it was snowing ash by my CHU, it must be 1715. time to get dinner

• Like 2

Dang man. Well that explains ... a lot really. If it's not combat messing you up, it's the government, then you come home to civilians hyped up on network news bullshit. Perfect.