Sign in to follow this  
Jel

Carrier Air War- a Philipinnes based theatre

Carrier Air War has been available for some time, and the tile-map has a large part of the Philippines islands:

tvy4cx2t0vvmw2bzg.jpg

pu8x0m9g76yhlxjzg.jpg

dvb84drdg0gau4bzg.jpg

u8bobordzxe7tqhzg.jpg

rnijqgc9cu4fvzbzg.jpg

6kyay5scwy3h0dkzg.jpg

bhoguv2kuvd8lqfzg.jpg

hl2mopjtp5r53tlzg.jpg

xonu7c3ikdh700qzg.jpg

zp3kz2eu1dck72tzg.jpg

0ovpfm3nfu41hoezg.jpg

If you do not have CAW installed and want it then let me know

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jel said:

If you do not have CAW installed and want it then let me know

In the "160 Rationalisation and Installation" sticky thread in the EAW forum at SimHQ there are links to the UAW160 installation files.
If a player has installed part one and then part two, then they will have already installed Carrier Air War (CAW) when they installed part two, and it is available for selection with the filemanager.
One thing that I recommend is the use of the "old map" exe to fly CAW. The "new map" exe uses a very large file which needs too much scrolling for target selection. The big map is great for online play as everything is well separated

CAW is a WIP started by Moggy and many other modders in 2006 or thereabouts. I took the available theatre, but used the SPAW TMods to have raised deck carriers and many more TMods. I have not tried any Career games, but I will, to see what happens.