Blade1

'Wings Over The Reich: War Stories From The Battle Of Britain!'

Blade, the fate of your great-grandmother is a reminder to present generations that we are fortunate in ways we take too much for granted. Life was so much more fragile in those days, yet the older generations seemed to have so much more courage. Would present generations have the bravery to risk their all against such impossible odds? Given the tendency to irrational panic over imaginary threats that we witness all over the media and internet, I suspect most of our present snowflakes would melt in the face of such real dangers.

Bloody hell!... Seb managed to get out after all. I thought he had had it!

Saying this with kindness and cheap beer. :drunks:

The many links above are called link bombing and it's not a good thing. Maybe we could post the original content in both places?

Thank you

Edited by Erik
Sounded harsh so I'm cleaning it up.
  • Like 1

Erik, I'm sure that Blade was unaware that this might be a problem. He is a good bloke.

I didn't know it was wrong to do, either, but it does make sense, now that you mention it.

Cheers!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuckeyeBob said:

Erik, I'm sure that Blade was unaware that this might be a problem. He is a good bloke.

I didn't know it was wrong to do, either, but it does make sense, now that you mention it.

Cheers!

I agree Bob, knowing Blade he possibly thought it'd help sales to OBD if more people saw his reports regarding WOTR, but i can imagine it being a pain being site owner checking for links that could be scams\ phishing ect.

Hopefully Blade will pop back Erik and get his postings up here at CA. He did a excellent job with his writeups. :good:

Please do not take what I said personally. The content is great that's why I left the original link but removed the others. I tend to be brief but please don't take that as me being rude. I enjoy you guys being here but I also don't want to cut into my golf schedule cleaning up search engines. :smile: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2021 at 11:29 AM, Erik said:

Please do not take what I said personally. The content is great that's why I left the original link but removed the others. I tend to be brief but please don't take that as me being rude. I enjoy you guys being here but I also don't want to cut into my golf schedule cleaning up search engines. :smile: 

Your making your t-time is not of my concern Sir. You signed on to be an admin, so please don't be crying in your beer over checking a few links! I to  tend to be brief but please don't take that as me being rude.................................:censored:

S!Blade<><

Pmed you Erik.