i need help !!

hi guys, i have Strike fighters Project one and SF2 sims, but both have problems...

SF1 then i end a mission, the game close without error or anything (renders correctly)

SF2 ground rendering problems (the terrain disapears or renders over the aircraft, hiding it (i dont have crash or anything, only render problems)

my computer is a lenovo thinkcentre m70e

WIN 7 sp1

4gb Ram

3.2ghz Intel 5800 processor

Intel g41 express chipset (i know, its a crap)

what can i do for repair at least one of this sims ?

img00099.JPG

img00100.JPG

img00101.JPG

The screenshots are from which game (SF2 or WOX). And which terrain is it?

Like Gepard said, which game are the pictures from?

Did these games work before?

Also, for SF1 to work with Win 7 you must have Direct X 9 installed.  The last version of that is 'directx_Jun2010_redist.exe.'  But I assume you have it installed or I think it wouldn't start.

Once DX9 is installed, try loading a clean install of Strike Fighter Project 1.  Update it to the Oct 2008 update.

The problem you describe with your SF1 sounds like  it might be a video problem.  Windows 10 has this same problem.  It's fixed on many computers with the HDR mods in the Combat Ace download section.

Also try updating you video drivers.  If you are using video that's part of your motherboard, you might try a video card to see it that fixes the problem.

Good luck,

6 hours ago, Gepard said:

The screenshots are from which game (SF2 or WOX). And which terrain is it?

SF2 viethnam, original desert map

4 hours ago, Geary said:

Like Gepard said, which game are the pictures from?

Did these games work before?

Also, for SF1 to work with Win 7 you must have Direct X 9 installed.  The last version of that is 'directx_Jun2010_redist.exe.'  But I assume you have it installed or I think it wouldn't start.

Once DX9 is installed, try loading a clean install of Strike Fighter Project 1.  Update it to the Oct 2008 update.

The problem you describe with your SF1 sounds like  it might be a video problem.  Windows 10 has this same problem.  It's fixed on many computers with the HDR mods in the Combat Ace download section.

Also try updating you video drivers.  If you are using video that's part of your motherboard, you might try a video card to see it that fixes the problem.

Good luck,

in this computer i have always this problem, in my older computer works perfectly both sims, but its obsolete to use it...

i have update drivers, net framework, directx, both SF (1 AND 2) with the latest update, i tried with compatibility mode, nothing !

i dont know what i can do, i have seen that should be the ground shaders, that can be disabled, but i dont know with specific file is

Edited by ONI

Moved to the proper Forum

Try to post "help me!" questions in the place where (more) help is available!

Good Luck!

Last time saw similar to pic 1 and 2  my driver download was corrupted...*clean install  sorted it...(*wipe old drivers installation)