Forgive my brain freeze.....

do sticks,collectives need be animated in pit or just set py pivot point and data.ini setting for them..?

obviously doors etc nee animating.....I assume the sticks are same as the way throttles work in game by data entered in the ini...

cheers chaps....

isolation aint so bad.....

if you want a great distraction check out Brian May form Queens youtube ...he posts a vid every day...and plays some guitar for us....

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU4nOEpJp__bdC9qDz_cJ8Q

• Like 1

hmmm plenty of time and able to get this cockpit nearly done...its not 100% but close......as close as im doing anyways lol...its the freeware one and a LOT of stuff replaced or added by urs truly......I think the legs look ok....had to redo them....just about all the model done of pit...just got to do the data now....as to the helo...a bit of work....

because the fuselage is mapped using subobjects...so I have to map the bits like the nose section ,bottom and top meshes to fuselage texture etc etc....then i have to also condense down the template...

animated the gears....need to do windows and door.....then the data ini...should be about a week or thereabouts...hopefully....

pics not in order...you may notice more bits in some pics...they are the latest shots....

I was gonna say the clouds are background...but you can see that in last shots lol...just realised no need to mention it   ha ha

dial glass reflection is a wip so u know

333.jpg

444.jpg

piyyy.jpg

5555.jpg

66666.jpg

7777.jpg

888.jpg

999.jpg

3210.jpg

YELL.jpg

YEL0.jpg

YYEEE.jpg

YTTTTU.jpg

Edited by russouk2004
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Russ, instrument panel reflections are freakin' awesome - nice!

:bowdown2:

amazing!!! great stuff Russ!!!

(don't suppose I could ask for a static, parked version when you get the flying one done? I've been populating army bases with aviation assets, and we only have 6 units to do that with, and they're mostly late 60s and up Hex editing & renaming stuff in/for the SH3- lod gives me 5 more, but, they're just repaints)

helobase1.jpg

• Like 1

don't suppose I could ask for a static, parked version when you get the flying one done? I've been populating army bases with aviation assets, and we only have 6 units to do that with, and they're mostly late 60s and up Hex editing & renaming stuff in/for the SH3- lod gives me 5 more, but, they're just repaints)

yeah np....got one for the KA-27 \32 also....plus low poly lods....ka has ordinary blades and folded....like same for H19 ?

• Like 1

I can probably send you static KA and this in day or so ok

easier as less work on the data .ini  lol

Edited by russouk2004
  • Thanks 1

Incredible! Any chance to make the version with floats?

floats.jpg

Man, I can kill to have this kit again!!!!!

floats.jpg

I had the kit so many times (like the Revell 1/72 B-17F,) that I didn't need the instructions anymore!!!

I miss those days....

I wonder if I still have the "box art" hangar screen archived???

• Like 1

There were two main versions. The early straight tail boom and the later cranked. Not to mention the british Whirlwind.

yes, with the turbine engine

• Like 1

Is the H-19 cockpit dead or alive?

Sorry busy at moment with other things here,hope to get back to stuff in a few days maybe a week or so..

russ, we may also need the He-111 cockpit too. Veltro is working the 111H model !!!horraay!!!

• Thanks 1

yeah saw that.....will finish that as its not far off...should take a day or two to finish it....will look at it monday

• Thanks 3

:worship: