Where can I find World War Two mods I know the dl section is world war 2 planes but no mods

Terrain mods...Campaigns..(which most of time contain add on objects etc too) and try objects section...

There are a few WW2 complete conversion mods about in the DL section..

they're scattered with EACH of the sub-sections of the Downloads. So, you'll be looking all over, but in specific areas (Aircraft, Skins, Ground Objects , etc)

Hi,

one of my favourites here is the "continuation war" mod, compiled and done by Wrench himself (iirc), the conflict Finnland vs. the USSR in the 1940ies.

there is another site out there (is it allowed to call them by their name ?). I know many people have difficulties with that site, so had I, but they do have good all-inclusive-mods for the ww2-aera..

cheers

sokol

11 minutes ago, Sokol said:

Hi,

one of my favourites here is the "continuation war" mod, compiled and done by Wrench himself (iirc), the conflict Finnland vs. the USSR in the 1940ies.

there is another site out there (is it allowed to call them by their name ?). I know many people have difficulties with that site, so had I, but they do have good all-inclusive-mods for the ww2-aera..

cheers

sokol

YEP!... its similar to Eastfront.And by a little changes at least it can use for North(Leningrad) front of Ger/Rus Great Patriotic War.

Yes, Sokol, you can call the DAT by their name. Incurs no penalties (LOL!)

Sorry, that wasn't me! Unbelieveably, I've never built a campaign. I'm like Weyland-Yutani, I just build worlds.