Sign in to follow this  
Schattenreich

Carrier Ops in Europe

I don't know if it is possible but I was hoping a modder or someone would know.  Ideally I would like to add a Carrier Strike Group and associated campaign to the stock SF2 E campaigns.  There is a small pocket of the north sea available and I was hoping to find a way to use it.  I prefer Carrier based campaigns but I want to play the Europe Campaigns.  Any help would be appreciated.

you can add carriers to germany Ca  terrain very easy but a group of them and their patrols..:dntknw:..I don't know if it is possible...….remember:  base of terrain in Europe and

Island is different….but ask it from wrench(kevin).maybe he knows...

iirc you gotta have at least Vietnam as well, and NA would be better (or both)

beyond that, just look at other Naval centered campaigns as a guide on how to work CVBGs in

and yes, talk to Wrench. the ancient one knows a thing or two, cause he's modded a thing or two:biggrin:

• Haha 1

If I were going to do naval aviation on the Europe map, I'd stick with the Royal Navy.  Harriers are a more plausible presence than, say, a Tomcat.