Open Club  ·  12 members

Sign in to follow this  
VonBeerhofen

First Bomber Stream encounter

Since this formation was created app. a year ago. This misssion was set in 1943 which was giiven a very small chance of this formation appearing as opposed to 1940. One encounter a year sounds about right eh? And I fly the game multiple times dayly, just because I need to check my latest creations.

BTW, talking about latest creations, a new routine was implemented so AI can communicate amongst eachother like human players can. 24 such commands have been implemented but communications are still rudimentary. However there's plenty room for expansion and eventually this could evolve to a whole subset of specific AI commands, so more cooperative attack and defense become possible.

VonBeerhofenBomberStream.jpg

Looking good VB..Hope you can get it working good

Hey Russ,

It's fully working as intended. The line abreast formation regularly appears in 1940 but not so often in 1943. Pretty chuffed to have seen it in action, :)

VBH

Talking about the comms M8 " but communications are still rudimentary. However there's plenty room for expansion and eventually this could evolve to a whole subset of specific AI commands, so more cooperative attack and defense become possible. "

My bad Russ, I shouldn't put two different topics into one thread. Yep, I have some cool ideas for the comms, hope I can make them work more then what I have at the mo.

VBH

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..