amariani

Well, it was fun while it lasted...

oh man, that is seriously fucked up. I take it you had no backups??

This is horrible. These things make me angry.

Bloody hell mate that is shite!!!

Ahh mate, so sorry to hear this, hope the thieving shitbag gets his !! I so hope all your work and mods etc.are backed up somewhere safe dude.......................:censored:

that is fucked up.  do you have the s/n info somewhere so maybe the cops can keep track on the local pawn shops?

Jeez thats bad....some people are scum.....keep fingers crossed cops catch em trying to sell it...

I feel for you mate...hard enough losing the gear,but what angers me is all the work done on stuff,and losing it,when I lost my hdd and all the mods I did more I thought of it realised more I lost....hope to goodness you get it back...never know....

anyways...if you need any game stuff etc...Ive quite a bit you can have...I have the full games...as TK gave me the complete pack so dont need the ones I bought....keep in mind if things turn out you get another pc...

Edited by russouk2004

My condolences man. That's horrible. Like the others said I hope you have some kind of information that can be used to reclaim your property should it turn up at a Pawn Shop. I can imagine what kind of hell that would be trying to recover your property from one.

28 minutes ago, Skyviper said:

My condolences man. That's horrible. Like the others said I hope you have some kind of information that can be used to reclaim your property should it turn up at a Pawn Shop. I can imagine what kind of hell that would be trying to recover your property from one.

if police have a report sheet with details such as serial numbers etc...pawn shops have no leg to stand on ...they lose out....deserved if buying stolen items....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, russouk2004 said:

if police have a report sheet with details such as serial numbers etc...pawn shops have no leg to stand on ...they lose out....deserved if buying stolen items....

i've emailed myself a document with all the serial numbers of the major electronics, and update about every 6 months. that way even if everything is lost, i still have the serials for police or insurance use.

12 hours ago, Wrench said:

oh man, that is seriously fucked up. I take it you had no backups??

I have a backup but it hasn't being updated in a while so most of the newer stuff I was working on (P-38, P-39, B-24, A-20) is gone.

• Sad 5

54 minutes ago, sophocles said:

Man, that's just heart breaking.. hope you get it back.

Indeed....I feel for him....its maddening to say the least

I'm so sorry to hear this. What a nightmare.