I have been facing this issue lately, some time whin I run SF2 and just before the loading screen reaches 100% my PC restarts by it self I have tried and tested using all the game Vietnam, Israel, Europe, North Atlantic and they all give me the same problem.

Has any one encountered anything like this?

Hello,

I din't know this issue !

I don't know if this CA link can help you...

• Thanks 1

Does this only happen with SF2?

Thanks for your feedback, and mostly yes and only with the game about to star after completing the 100% loading screen.  I play one mission or two then when I start the third that when it happens.  and I have tryed different fighters and defiant terrains but it keep happening

If you have a nvidia graphics card updated drivers might be the problem.

If that's the case, try reverting to the last working set of drivers.

• Like 1

I have ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Edition, ZT-P10800C-10P, 8GB GDDR5X IceStorm. and I never had any problem with it and I was just playing more powerful and heavier game with no problem for hours (dead redemption 2).

This is just weird.

I really appreciate your help Geary and everyone in this community.

s-l1600.jpg

It's probably not your video card, but the drivers.

Have you updated them recently?

• Like 1

No, I haven't,  but while I was checking the computer tower casing, I found the power unit fan suction has dust in the filter, not a lot but it may be heating the power unit and making the pc restart. so I have cleaned it and I am testing again and so far so good but I hope this is the problem fingers crossed.

Edited by GKABS

Recently do you have added or changed an (or several) .ini file(s) in your "Flight" folder ?

Edited by Coupi
  • Like 1

HI Coupi, Yes I did I was trying to change the viewlist.ini under the flight folder to adjust the field of view for the VR. But I did that before with no problem.

Edited by GKABS

1 hour ago, DarudeSandstorm said:

With a restart issue the first thing that comes to mind is an overheated CPU or a PSU lacking power to the rest of the computer.

I think this was my problem, the PSU was not getting enough air and get overheated. because after cleaning my PSU I never got a restart a gain.

22 minutes ago, GKABS said:

I think this was my problem, the PSU was not getting enough air and get overheated. because after cleaning my PSU I never got a restart a gain.

Glad you could fix it. If it wasn't, my first theory would be to get a PSU with more wattage.

That is what I am going to do this weekend :wink: