Sign in to follow this  
BFawlty

HE 111 Training Campaign

HE 111 Training Campaign

View File

Can't seem to locate the author I hope you don't mind me putting up this campaign Poymando. Thanks

From the Read doc:

HE 111 Training Campaign

June 2003

By Poymando

This 26 mission campaign was designed as a training tool for myself to become familiar with the IL2 FB Full Mission Builder. It features both models of the He111 in a variety of missions from torpedo attacks, recon, level bombing, submarine patrols, minelaying etc. There are also a few historical missions relating to the Stalingrad airlift.

The campaign requires a couple skins which I have included. Much thanks to CanonUK for his skins and all of his hard work and contribution to the community.

I would encourage any constructive criticism of this project to help me improve my mission building skills. Perhaps as more bombers become available in upcoming patches, I will add to the campaign. Enjoy!

Poymando