Sign in to follow this  
kurdistan1

FIRST EAGLES....HELP

HI .......

I have a question about views in FE2....How can I activate F12 Random view in FE2 like SF2? I know that FE2 updated much less from SF2(JUL 2010 \\\Vs/// JUL 2013).but is there anyway to do that?

Hi!

You probably need to edit your VIEWLIST.ini according to this one (or just put it in your 'Flight' folder):

VIEWLIST.INI

Edited by Crawford
  • Like 1

Just now, Crawford said:

Hi!

You probably need to edit your VIEWLIST.ini according to this one (or just put it in your 'Flight' folder):

VIEWLIST.INI

It doesnt work....:dntknw:

2 hours ago, kurdistan1 said:

It doesnt work....:dntknw:

In this case, check your 'Default' file in the 'Controls' folder. It should contain a line

GOTO_VIEW_ACTION_CAM=F12

Default.ini

Edited by Crawford

Just now, Crawford said:

In this case, check your 'Default' file in the 'Controls' folder. It should contain a line

GOTO_VIEW_ACTION_CAM=F12

Default.ini

No I didnt find this line in My default.ini ...i saw only this line about F12 : "GOTO_FREE_VIEW=CTRL+F12".......:no:  Look ! where did you find that Default.ini ? from SF2 or FE2 ? remember i                             say about fist eagl 2 series...:declare: 

6 minutes ago, kurdistan1 said:

No I didnt find this line in My default.ini ...i saw only this line about F12 : "GOTO_FREE_VIEW=CTRL+F12".......:no:  Look ! where did you find that Default.ini ? from SF2 or FE2 ? remember i                             say about fist ea:declare:gl 2 series... 

Yes you are right. This file is taken from the Wings over Europe (I just changed its format from ANSI to Unicode for you). This 'Default' works perfectly fine in FE. The fact is that in my FE installation also uses pre- WW2 airplanes, some of them already retracted the landing gears and had wheel brakes.

Just now, Crawford said:

Yes you are right. This file is taken from the Wings over Europe (I just changed its format from ANSI to Unicode for you). This 'Default' works perfectly fine in FE. The fact is that in my FE installation also uses pre- WW2 airplanes, some of them already retracted the landing gears and had wheel brakes.

It means we haven to activate action camera in FE2?     :stars:

9 minutes ago, kurdistan1 said:

It means we haven to activate action camera in FE2?     :stars:

Yes, apparently)) Try just throwing “my” Default into your Controls folder (do not forget to back up your Default - just in case).

I did it bud....but it doesnt work... anyway  .....thanx :drinks:

On 12.02.2020 at 10:12 PM, kurdistan1 said:

I did it bud....but it doesnt work... anyway  .....thanx :drinks:

Yes, unfortunately, this is true. I checked, and this F12 key does not work for me either. :dunno: Obviously, this function does not exist in FE2, as well as in 1st Gens. Apparently, the developers forgot to make a random view tied to the F12 key :biggrin:

Just try to use a VIEWLIST.INI file extracted directly from SF2. Maybe this will solve your problem.

Edited by Crawford
  • Thanks 1