A quick look at the next WIP. FJ-2 and FJ-3 Fury. Coming along pretty smoothly I think...Pappy

FJ-2.jpg

Edited by pappychksix
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Only if you're able to download from Capun's site.

you do know we have an FJ-2 & 3, they may not have folding wings, but they're freely available to EVERYONE

50 minutes ago, Wrench said:

Only if you're able to download from Capun's site.

you do know we have an FJ-2 & 3, they may not have folding wings, but they're freely available to EVERYONE

Is this the reason the "H" model Sabre skins I uploaded are being held up? WOW!!! I thought it was something I had done. Kev, you and I have been friends for years. Is this an attempt to get people in this community to boycott Cesars website? I had always wonder at reason behind this:

tn_gallery_2153_763_23005.jpg

Edited by pappychksix

I use Capun because he is willing to help ME get a few airplanes I like into this sim. All have to suffer because a few did something to someone else. How hard would it be for you (and anyone else who is "banned") to make peace with Cesar and get on with life. This is a stupid flight sim and not some war between you vs them. Release the "H" model skins so other can enjoy their use...Pete

Edited by pappychksix

You know I showed a H model around the end of last year, right? Russo has it, and I'm trying to get him to finish it off, in between his personal projects. I was going to ask YOU to do the skinning on it, as I'm up to my ass in the 1st Indochina War mod. We've known each other for a long time. I have a great deal of respect for you and your work (see the other thread).

We don't have to get people to boycott his site; he does it to himself. This Satruday evening I got a PM from a member here, who had just got banned from there earlier in the day.

We, Erik, other modders and Admins here, have tried over and over again to get him to rejoin the mainstream community. He dosen't want to. There are so many people that we, the Admin staff have to keep answering the same question "where is such and such?". We're just too damn tired of it.

As I mentioned in the other thread, we ARE working on a solution. Just be paitent

• Thanks 1

Look, Kevin. I am not looking for conflict. I can get  that anywhere in the REAL WORLD. That's why I come here. To get away from all that. I paid for the P-51B and D models that I was I showing here. I paid for the B-57 Canberra, the "H" model Sabre and now the FJ fury. I PAID for these so that I could have a model that looked good. I spent hours and hours working on these. And so did Cesar. He spent more time than I did to get the models right. Other have asked me for the skins that go with it. You say you are looking for a solution. A solution to what? I have been patient. If anyone was banned from Capuns website it is simply because he set rules and someone didn't obey those rules. They (rules) exist here too. I had once not obeyed those rules he laid down. He sent me a warning and I have heeded that warning. Please tell me what "SOLUTION" you are working on so I can let others know. I had NO PLANS ON RELEASING ANY skins for the Sabre. But I got plenty of requests and I did. Well, tried. Let me know. Thanks in advance, Pete

Oh dear, can I join, can I join... :biggrin: It's been soooo long since I last shat on the Derek Smart (or is Uwe Boll more appropriate) of Strike Fighters modding.

Always be cautious of someone who says they hate drama but brings it with the best of them. I'm floored.

• Like 1

Now now lads, calm down, its all good. If Pappy want to defend Craupun....err...Craphead....errr....damn it seem to have a keyboard malfunction, it wont spell Emperor Ceasars name correctly, Yes it is indeed a royal pain in the bum, to see some of the stuff the aforementioned Royal personage has on his site, the fact that HE makes it so difficult to A. Join the site, and B. comply implicitly to his rules, and C. convert the time in whatever time zone or part of the world you live in, to his internal clock ( we shall refer to it as Zog time ) I got banned because of doing a single download for a single aircraft, that crossed the Zog line threshold,  I tried to explain but he applied the royal perogative of totally ignoring me, not only that he then sent me an email accusing me of trying to use a false account to gain access, which is totally untrue, I never did or would do something like that. Why do I post this here ? why do I spill forth my tale of woe ? Well for one reason, so many people have had the same sort of issues with His most august Majesty, his site rules are utterly inflexible, and honest mistakes are made by members, him accusing me of using an account somewhere in Japan to create a false account was the final straw for me. On top of this , instead of being an important, and active member of the SF/FE community, he wants to be his own supreme leader, which is both counter productive, and idiotic, basically making everyone pay, for whatever storm in a teacup, actually caused the rift in the first place. 

In summary, Please Pappy, and Wrench, do not fall out over this, as really its not worth it, rather, you should agree to differ, and move along the road home. As for myself, I can only hope that Crapdoodle ( damn it, there it goes again ) will pull his fat head out of his saggy arse , and smell fresh air for a change instead of his own bullshit, to folk who are on his site who have little or no issues, I say fair play to you. 

Now stop arguing and being very naughty boys !! if you dont Ceasar ( oops pun alert ) immediately, I shall send Nanny up to give you both a dose of Brimstone and Treacle ......Be afraid.....be VERY afraid !! :drinks:

Edited by trotski00
typos
  • Like 2

We have dispatched word to your bard to come hither to tell your tale of woe and intrigue. You shall hence forth and forth with joust only with the royal refinements available to you. Be merry and may your seat be sound.

• Haha 1

I don't see the problem. If Pappy uploaded skins for the Hog Sabre, why not just put them up, if only for those of us who do have access to Capun's stuff?

• Like 1

Ahh my Leige tis gratifying to recieve such an accolade, to sally forth on my Holy quest to behead the Crap Dragon is now my divine quest, however tis a cowardly and devious Dragon, who will not enter into chivalrous combat, it fears to face my steel................DEUS LO VULT !!!

559339_10151316912889535_1222012963_n.jpg

Edited by trotski00
ommision
  • Like 1

A finer blade hast never been wielded.

Carry on.

Capuns stuff shouldnt be posted here as a protest...however I think people like Pappy...who we should respect ...hes a great modder...we need to just inform people the rules...It however shouldnt be a problem for him or others to say,ive made skins for that Sabre H...if people want them ...private Message is the way....we need to keep Pappy here ,hes too good to lose over something so basic.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Slant6 said:

I don't see the problem. If Pappy uploaded skins for the Hog Sabre, why not just put them up, if only for those of us who do have access to Capun's stuff?

There's no problem to see.

1 minute ago, russouk2004 said:

Capuns stuff shouldnt be posted here as a protest...however I think people like Pappy...who we should respect ...hes a great modder...we need to just inform people the rules...It however shouldnt be a problem for him or others to say,ive made skins for that Sabre H...if people want them ...private Message is the way....we need to keep Pappy here ,hes too good to lose over something so basic.

Thanks Russ, that's not the issue. This post is spread over multiple places it's a right Charlie Foxtrot. We'll post the file pending changes to the library.

• Like 1

Posting Addons for CPL Engineerings ( wow I'm sooooo frikkin' impressed.......NOT !! ) models, isn't an issue, as there are a fair few goodly folk on this site who have access to CPL's stuff, I expect the same goes for his site , where there is stuff from here over there. I certainly dont have an issue with it anyhow, even if I dislike the other person....intensely, I do have some of his stuff....or rather his sites stuff, that I managed to get before my summary banishment for my afore mentioned crimes. At the end of the day Combat Ace, has always been a fair and reasonable place to hang out, maybe if Craparse ran his site more like this one, there would be less undesirable comment and ire directed at him. Personally I find the whole situation purile and ludicrous, and someone needs to be sent to the naughty step without any supper, until they can pretend to act like a fekkin' adult .

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, russouk2004 said:

Makes me laugh tho...I would have to register to download my own Vulcan at his site ?...lol

I have one !!......not allowed to give you it though...sorry......cough cough

I know mate, just saying even though you produced it, and have the intellectual ownership, if it wasn't on CA's site, I wouldnt be permitted to pass it to you........its an academic issue is all ...........and as I have said its a ridiculous one.

17 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

Its here at CA I uploaded it as it was mine anyways lol 

i thank you for that, and always welcome the newer stuff that zonks need of his. unfortuneatly the one positive his site has is multitude of things we dont have (anyone working some Victors, Valiants or Connies?)

14 hours ago, trotski00 said:

I know mate, just saying even though you produced it, and have the intellectual ownership, if it wasn't on CA's site, I wouldnt be permitted to pass it to you........its an academic issue is all ...........and as I have said its a ridiculous one.

ya know, be a shame 3-4 dozen Wix sites popped up, refugees of crapuns. with full acknowledgement of who "created" it, and not charging a thing (wix.com so it doesnt cost either).  after all, those terms and conditions are meant to keep compliance so you keep access. after banning, seems you basically have some Grateful Dead concert bootlegs

and wtf is with him reinventing the wheel, with so many birds lately that either have been done here or are stock?

note to Admin staff: this is mainly pre coffee grumbling. the revolution hasnt begun

hqdefault.jpg.750e73fb8ef87caeb3ae96eb9e96266b.jpg

• Like 1

Ha....I been tempted trust me, but I bet he would attempt some sort of legal action, or some other ridiculous thing, sometimes its maybe best to let sleeping dogs lie !!.....i hear ya on the pre coffee issue, I have a similar pre deposition.

1244.jpg     “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”   ― Mark Twain

• Like 1
  • Haha 2