Sign in to follow this  
John Anderson

Looking for Delta Dart/ Dagger for SF/WOV

Okay I am real bad :sad: at even attempting to create an aircraft for any flight sim so I depend on addon's that sometimes cover a specific aircraft I am wanting.

Well case in point I am hoping someone somewhere has or is developing the Delta Dagger and Dart for WOV and SF. Both these were based in Nam for a whilefor bomber intercepts and used as Migcap for some B-52 ops. Plus they were armed with Genie unguided Nuke rockets to destroy bomber formations. I would love to see them in WOV and SF. Also on the wish list Hound-dog Cruise missles and Quail ECM drones for the B-52 and also as an addon aircraft the B-58 Hustler.

Fervently crossing fingers and hoping.

John

Guest Saganuay82

Not out yet but you can see one at Paskos site.

B-58 is currently getting it's FM tested & refined. I sent Pasko the ECM/Countermeasures for it a couple of weeks ago.

F-102 is on hold until Crab_02 returns from his current tour in Iraq.

IIRC, F-106 needs skinning, FM, & pit work.

Hound Dog is on wpnssgt's "To Do" list along with an updated B-52H.

Most of the guys working on these are doing it "Catch As Catch Can" juggling other commitments. So, patience Grasshopper...

We don't have the Genie yet, but we do have nuke-tipped Falcons in the weapons pack.

F-106 was never in Vietnam. :nono: Trust me, I learned this the hard way. Some were briefly based in South Korea.

USAFMTL, or somebody, I can't post at simhq, but the next time you are there can you post a reply in this new SF thread "Views and Zooming"...?

~~> http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bb...;f=145;t=000718

Copy and paste this reply...

Extract the VIEWLIST.INI file in the Flight folder. In the file, under the heading...

[ViewClass004]

ViewClassName=ExternalViewClass

....change SmoothPositionTransition=TRUE to FALSE

That takes away the zooming around external view.

Thanks~

How come you cant post here lexx? And I think some one did. You are correct too the F-106 never went to Vietnam.