Sign in to follow this  
xibiu

I can't include anything

Hello friends, good afternoon.

I spent a lot of time away from the SF2 / WOE / WOI series. In the past I had no difficulty doing all the inclusions in the game. From planes, campaigns, skins, anything worked easily.

I recently reinstalled the game and I can't do any more inclusion.
For example:
I download a file from an airplane here on CambatAce. But when I put it in the game it doesn't appear. I put the plane in the game's objects folder as well as the other folders, sounds, decal and everything. When I go to play nothing appears.

I see that in the game's objects folder, all the files are in the objectdata format. Ematão the folder with the name of the new plane I downloaded is inside the objects folder but outside the datafile files.

Can someone help me ?
:stars:

Did you put the files in C:users\yourname\saved games \Thirdwire\Strike fighters2 (Whatever version)\  ?

assuming you installed in default location this is.

000.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

Hello Rossouk

I hadn't seen that folder. I threw the file into the folder c: Program Files (86) / Thirdwire / Strike Fighters 2.

I actually need to put the files in the saved games folder ?? it is ?

• Like 1

ah, yeah.

you're placing them in the core install which is never to be touched. You need to put them in the mods folder

Might I suggest reading the relevant posts in our Knowledge Base.

and perhaps, re-reading any and all included readmes. They contain the install instructions.

57 minutes ago, xibiu said:

Hello Rossouk

I hadn't seen that folder. I threw the file into the folder c: Program Files (86) / Thirdwire / Strike Fighters 2.

I actually need to put the files in the saved games folder ?? it is ?

indeed...as wrench points out...and you can move folders if you need save space on ur main drive to an empty drive

Edited by russouk2004

Hello friends, good morning.

Thanks for the help and information.
What happened is that I was putting the files in the wrong folder.

Now everything is ok. Only on weapons, which were included that are not appearing in the game, on the plane. But I will try again. I'm probably not doing anything.

Use weaponeditor ...in list of games open the one you want to load the weapons listed in the data ini....then save....new weapons should then be available if added to game correctly..

Hi Russou.

Thank you for your help.